“Great experience”

T Dubs
Ranked #13 of 42 Restaurants in Frankenmuth
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Description: We are a casual dining establishment. We offer breakfast daily starting at 7:00 a.m. up until 11:oo a.m., we then have a full menu including custom pizza's, sandwiches, salads and burgers as well as 7 craft brew taps, bottled beer and wine & liquor.
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Went on a Friday night with a party of 11. Was able to figure out seating in 20 minutes and had kids fed in another 20. Food was amazing service was great.

There are newer reviews for T Dubs

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Ate breakfast there, so we didn't have the pizza, thus my review is not entirely predictive of their speciality. However, the breakfast food was average (nothing special, nothing wrong; I ate it and will likely forget it) and the service was slow initially and a little below average overall. I would go back, but I don't think I'd go out of my way to return.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

For a lunch break the pizza was completely cooked. Pepperoni was a good spicy variety. Cheese covered over pepperoni which prevented pepperoni from crisping & curling up. Have had better but have had many worst. So overall this was a good average pizza.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

A very average place fo lunch. The server, Ryan, was great. the kitchen however was a little slow. The hambergers were huge! I had the Gordie Howe (very good) and the other memorable burger was the one with the egg on it - my daughter liked it alot!

Reviewed August 4, 2014

The staff was friendly. The food was good and the portions were nice sized. Our waiter asked if we would like a to go cup of our drinks before we left