“Not the place to eat”

Frankenmuth, Michigan, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not the place to eat”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

I have been here several times, usually go during my lunch hour, the food is ALWAYS the same, they never change the menu at the buffet. Never ever go on a Monday as all it is is leftovers from Sunday. There are so many better places in Frankenmuth. Szechuan House Express is much much better than Panda King. Take the time to wait for fresh hot, food at Szechuan and friendly faces who remember who you are.
The owners at Panda King are not friendly people and always look unhappy.
I have lived here my entire life and would never go to Panda King Buffet again.

1 Thank GramaV

Bay City, Michigan
“My husband will eat anything- except for this!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2012

The quality of food is going downhill fast. I realize it's a buffet, so I don't expect much, but this is basically inedible.

Visited November 2011
2 Thank bluepig112
Clio, Michigan, United States
“Not too bad, but not he best”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2012

Alrighty, so I went here on a Saturday night because I was hungry lol. the food there is alright, Sesame chicken tasted like how sesame chicken should, excellent Crab Rangoon (my favorite thing), I'd skip the egg rolls (felt like they had tofu in them). I don't even bother for the salad bar, so I'm not saying anything about it. Service however, is ...... alright I guess. One of the waitresses there is kinda hard to understand, but oh well. Yummy salmon lol. My price for that night, $12.65. That's with a drink. I was like "What the heck!? I f I have to pay this much then I'm gonna eat 'till I explode"

Frankenmuth, Michigan
“Lots of food but it NEVER changes...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2012

The variety of food is significant, they have a bigger menu for Dinner than for Lunch & price changes which is fine, but the menu items have been the same 365 days a year since they opened. Even with the variety offered, need to change things up a bit. Do not eat here with much frequency due to this practice.

The decor is thematic but it is deteriorating because it is so steamy in there - windows always fogged up. Sign of a bad HVAC system for a restaurant. Needs a facelift.

Mississauga
“not friendly and expensive”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2011

we made a mistake going here, not good cooking and expensive. Look somewhere else. Problem is during christmas time- most of the stores are closed so you will surely bumped into this resto. Plan ahead or better yet, Drury offers light dinner buffet and it was good- free as well- all in the room rate.

• Visited December 2010