“Great Social place”

Ranked #6 of 42 Restaurants in Frankenmuth
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed February 5, 2014

If you like to relax, have a drink and socialize; this is the place to be.We didn't eat here, but the pizza looked mouth watering & scrumptious. In our return visit to Frankenmuth, a pizza from here is a must.
The location is perfect for tending to your thirst needs after a day of shopping.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

The food is delicious at Tiffany - French Onion Soup is awesome! I love the pasta (which is homemade) - in particular, the Chicken Marsela with Portabella Mushrooms, YUM!

1  Thank KellyK0117
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Tiffany's has great pizza that is very filling and delicious! They have a great menu with great variety. The prices are decent and the portions are big. This is also a bar if you like to drink.

1  Thank MichiganHappyone
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I love a restaurant where I can see the cooks working their magic! It makes me more appreciative of my meal and I cooked in a restaurant as a teenager. Trust me, it's always a good thing when the customer can see what's going on in the kitchen!!!

1  Thank Julie W
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Ate lunch before we went to the outdoor mall. The lunch was good and reasonably priced. A wide variety of craft beers made it that much better! The atmoshere was pleasant and so was the staff. Will visit Tiffany's again when in town.