“Lunch at Davinci's”

davinci Italian Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 41 Restaurants in Frankenmuth
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Frankenmuth's best kept secret for more than 40 years. Located on Main Street at Frankenmuth's north end. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Come let us feed your family and dine where the locals dine!
Trenton, Michigan
“Lunch at Davinci's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

I love the deep dish pizza and the Stromboli's!! The service is ok, a little slow. They cater to the locals. I particularly don't like the atmosphere - too bright - but that may be because of the customers - not a young crowd.

Visited January 2014

Ruislip, United Kingdom
“nice pizza but had some problems”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

My parents got a deep pan large, and we got a medium thin crust pepperoni. The food is good quality, and the portions are very large. My parents were unable to finish theirs. The place was busy, and we were originally sat crushed at a table for four by the door, but there was a person of five sat taking some of our area, and the table had not enough room and was not good for my parents as their legs hurt and I was pushed into the corner where the wall bends around and didn't have any room and that table was so uncomfortable for four adults, two of them at a larger size. So, we asked to move to a booth and one became available, so we had that. They should have put us at the booth that was free originally, though, as it was free when we came in.

• Visited November 2013
Vassar, Michigan
“Excellant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

It was a wonderful way to have a Sunday Brunch after church. We both had the all you could eat breakfast buffet. I also ordered appetisers.
The entire setting was quiet, immaculate, pleasant, the food was excellant, the waitress was friendly. All in all, it was a Beautiful Sunday.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Kim42780
Hammond, Indiana
“WORST SERVICE AND FOOD NOT ALL THAT”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

Never again long story but not the only ones that were upset service was so slow and rude server we have been coming to frankenmuth for years have been to this restaurant a few times, last couple times seems to have went down hill as far as service goes food not much better ok at best but will never return again.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank RUSS N
Waterford, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A DaVinci Let Down”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

My family and I had a taste for Italian food and came across DaVinci's Italian Restaurant. Once inside, we were the only one in there. The beer menu is red neck at best, Miller and Bud. The bottle of Miller light I received tasted as if it was cut with 50% water and then served. I returned it and ordered a glass of Merlot. I have had many different brands of Merlot over the years, but this was a very sweet red wine and I question if it was actually merlot.

I ordered Veal Parmigiana, which was served with cold pasta and ground meat sauce. The dish was way over salted and was more like a offering from a small road side greasy spoon, instead of what is billed as an authentic Italian restaurant.

My grandson didn't like the meat sauce served on his pasta and my wife choked down her chicken Parmigiana because she was already getting sick from the heat and not having good food. Fried Grease dishes seem to be the in thing in at most of the places we tried to eat at.

Over all I would not recommend eating at Davinci Italian Restaurant if you want good quality of Italian food.

• Visited July 2013