Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
“Christmas Delight”

Memories about Christmas are reignited as you you walk around the isles of this huge store that... read more

Reviewed today
Drgole
Hastings, Michigan
via mobile
A must see for Christmas lovers!

This is a gorgeous store! If you’ve never been you will be in awe as soon as you step in the store... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Jennahlee87
via mobile

2,925 results
All reviews the silent night chapel personalized ornaments year round this place is huge huge store free personalization plan on spending snack bar love this place huge selection something for everyone all kinds decoration santa nativity items overwhelming
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Well if you want Christmas year round, this is the store for you! It has a million ornaments!! LOL I liked that they had a wheelchair available for my dad as the store is huge and there is no way he would have been able to enjoy himself without it!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I love Christmas, OMG what a place. I do not believe you have to be Christian to appreciate the wonder of the store. Sooo large, the decorations and ornaments were breathtaking. Easy to get lost as so much to see. Watched a free video about the history of the store, very interesting. Walking throught the store I felt like I was transported to another world
Went there 2 evenings to view the spectacular light/ animation show. Brilliant. The Barvian chapel was so serene.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Just thinking about going to Bronner's puts a smile on my face each and every time. It is the world's largest Christmas store and they say that it is the size of a couple of football fields, and I sure believe it. If this is your first time at Bronner's plan on spending a minimum of 3 hours there if you have any intention of having a good look inside. If you think you can do it in less time, you may come out disappointed that you didn't give yourself enough time.

Upon entering, always pick up a cart and a map. Even if you don't think you'll get anything, trust me, pick up a cart. If you have any intention of getting any of the personalized ornaments, go there first. Pick the ornaments you want personalized and get in line. Once you get to the counter to have them personalized, they will often to tell you to come back in a designated amount of time, for us when we've been, about 15 minutes. If you end up wanting one of the large ornament balls "hand painted", there is a small separate counter there and for us, they told us to come back in 1 hour and they would be complete.

Each and every time we go, we end up spending more money than we thought we were going to. I always end up getting gifts for friends and family, ie. personalized ornaments, ornaments from a certain country, collectible items (ie. Jim Shore, music boxes, villages), etc. and a few things for myself of course.

We always try to go first thing in the morning when the store opens, but even when it is pretty busy, it isn't too bad maneuvering around and finding what you want comfortably.

There are bathrooms a plenty, an on-site restaurant, and a few small sitting areas throughout the store. Pick a meeting place, because often you need to do this if people in your group want to check out different things.

Have fun and enjoy!

1  Thank Alexa19jm
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We took a day trip to Frankenmuth on our way home from Lake Michigan to Indiana. It meant crossing the state, but it was worth it. Anyone who loves the holidays and decorating for them will have their head spinning! This place is overwhelming!! A bit pricey-but I realized I was paying for the experience. And I was able to have ornaments personalized for a niece and a nephew with names that are never on the pre-personalized ones. It was a lot of walking-comfy shoes are a must! And be prepared for the fact that everyone will be walking looking here, there, and everywhere so you may get the occasional stroller or cart bump.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I couldn't believe how large this store is. I almost got lost when I first walked in. If you are in search of a specific tree ornament, this is definitely the place to go.