“Fun to see!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Bronner's Christmas Wonderland
Ranked #1 of 16 Shopping in Frankenmuth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Bronner's is a shopper's dream for Christmas lovers of all ages with over 1.5 football fields of ornaments, lights, collectibles, trees, nativities etc. Bronner's and Silent Night Chapel open year-round. No admission charge. Christmas Lane displays illuminated nightly. The world's largest Christmas store is a photographer's delight. Season's Eatings snack area available for light refreshments. Wheelchairs and strollers available. Service animals welcome (sorry, no other pets due to health department regulations). Allow 1 hr. minimum. Free Wifi Store Hours JANUARY THRU MAY Monday - Thursday & Saturday 9:00 am to 5:30 pm Friday 9:00 am to 9:00 pm Sunday Noon to 5:30 pm JUNE THRU DECEMBER Monday - Saturday 9:00 am to 9:00 pm Sunday Noon to 7:00 pm We are CLOSED on January 1st, Easter, US Thanksgiving and Christmas. Bronner's closes at 4:00 pm on December 24 and 31, and from noon to 3:00 pm on Good Friday
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Jamestown, NY
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Fun to see!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

My daughter and I stopped here as we were passing through Frankenmuth (after seeing all the signs!). It was sure interesting and we had fun looking at all the ornaments and decorations in the middle of the summer. We bought a few things that were unique to the store (a glass ornament of the state of Michigan) and found a beautful ornament for a friend's fancy-schmancy Christmas tree. We liked the Silent Night Chapel and found it's history fascinating. Outside the chapel are many signs with the words to Silent Night written in a zillion different languages. We probably spent 20 minutes just looking at them trying to find the most unique language and seeing the written symbols from alphabets other than the one we know. Very very interesting! I thought it was worth the stop and so did my daughter. I wish we were there at night to see the outside lighted displays though, but we had to get on our way.

Visited June 2012

Chicago, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome Wonderland”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

Everything, lights, X-Mas balls, Customer srvc was good. Didn't like that it was so hot inside(but, we figured that it was all the light getting warm. Can't wait to visit again.

Visited July 2012
Almont, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always love Bronner's!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

From my childhoond until now, I've always loved a trip to Frankenmuth and Bronner's. If you love Christmas, this is the place for you, and there is nothing you can't find. The personalized ornaments are my favorite to give as gifts and especially nice for those whose names are without traditional spelling.

Visited July 2012
Sterling Heights, Michigan
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

If you like Christmas, you will like Bronner' Christmas. Beautiful decorations. Very large, alot of walking. I know I missed stuff and my husband and I were there over an hour. Great place for people shopping for Holiday gifts and decorations. Displayed really nicely. It was in the 90's hot outside and were listening to Christmas music. A fun experience.

Visited August 2012
Blind River
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Chritmas in August”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

My wife loved it. I'm not much of a Chritmas person. If you are looking for Chritmas decorations, then this is the place to go, but be prepared to do a lot of walking. It's huge!

Visited August 2012