“Pretty good place to eat”

Sullivan's Black Forest Brew Haus & Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcome... To Sullivan's Black Forest 281 Heinlein Strasse, Frankenmuth, MI 48734 Sullivan's Black Forest provides a full service restaurant serving Sullivan's fish & chips, steaks and seafood entrees, as well as burgers, sandwiches, deep dish pizza and appetizers. If you have a large group or special event Sullivan's Black Forest can accommodate you with either of our Banquet rooms. We can host wedding receptions, reunions, tour groups, parties, and any sort of get together. Sullivan's off premise catering is also available. Conveniently located just east, (across Weiss street) from Bronner's CHRISTmas Wonderland in Frankenmuth, Michigan.
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Went here for dinner during a conference and was pleasantly surprised! Our waiter was very attentive and provided great service. I ordered the prime rib and it was delicious. This place is opened slightly later than the rest of the places in Frankenmuth, so it was nice to go somewhere that wasn't closed at 8pm.

1  Thank jessican132

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We were very lucky to celebrate the New Year's Eve wedding here and must say it was GREAT!!!!!! Great place for a wedding and a great place to ring in the New Year.

1  Thank sandi e
Reviewed December 20, 2012

If you do not want to go to town for the chicken, this is a nice alternative. They have alot of great beers to select from. The food is great and the seafood on the weekend is fantastic.

1  Thank atkinsdj
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Hi my name is Bill and me and my family went out for dinner at your restaurant on December 8/2012 at approx. 7:30pm. When we arrived there was a wait of 45 minutes to be seated at a table. So we decided to go to the bar and have a couple of beers while we waited. Me and my wife ordered a pint of beer each, i finished mine and ordered another one, your bar tender, (which I think i over heard his name to be Zac, wearing thick framed eye glasses). reused my glass to fill my new beer i ordered. while i was drinking my beer, he become angry because the keg of beer ran out and slammed the glass down. He was rude to the waiters ordering drinks which made me and my wife uncomfortable. My wife only had one pint, i had a quarter of beer in my glass and ordered another pint. Your bartender then decided to take my wives empty glass and fill it with the beer I ordered and give it to me. Me and my wife were shocked that he would reuse glasses for drinks but most of all shocked that he would use another persons used glass for somebody elses drink right in front us. While he was pouring the beer he was asking me if i minded using her glass. We had our 3 year daughter sitting between us during all of this. That was our first and last time at your restaurant that bad experience would make us to never go back to your restaurant, and never recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I love Sullivans Black Forest, we always order steak of some sort, filet,prime and it is always great but what really shines is the beer cheese soup with their I would guess homemade bread,it is awesome, some of the best soup I have ever had.