Good place for families with kids. We arive early before 3PM but room was ready and we were able to check in and go direct to water park, thank you!. Hotel and room are very clean, bathroom spotless (with kids soap and shampoo) and comfortable beds and pillows. Balconies, nice touch even when is cold.
Water park is a lot of fun for kids and parents. Also there is a big pool and jacuzzi at the other end of the hotel!
Breakfeast was good, a little overpriced, very busy in weekend.
I rated the hotel only as Very good !
Now few negatives:
- water park employees are constantly removing all towels from chairs and tables even when their not used. Where do we suposed to kep it while going to slides?? Need to note that our glasses were under on towel on a table and when towel was taken,my glases were on the cement floor, broken - $250!!! Sad part, I witness everithing from the top of the yellow slide, while in line, and could not do anyhting to save my glasses.
- lockers at the park have just one shower, wide open. Not good when you as a mom have to take shower with your 5 year old boy waiting there!
- Arcades games are 80% not functioning properly, loosing tokens and most of them, not being able to play and not being reinbursed! And very , very expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zehnder's Splash Village Hotel and Waterpark offers 178 deluxe accommodations including 74 family suites. Enjoy over 50,000 sq. Ft. Of aquatic fun with our six-story family raft ride and super loop body slide; zero-entry activity pool with water geysers, water basketball and volleyball, Action River, Splash Landing play area, Dumping Bucket, Giggling Gorge and Perilous Plunge 4 story tube slides, relax in the Whimsical Whirl Hot Tub or just float along the Crooked Brook Creek Lazy River. For the landlubber have fun at our arcade or lunch at Elf hollow cafe or the Mushroom Grille. A towering 26-foot tree is a prominent feature in the hotel lobby with a large gas fireplace built into the trunk. Zehnder's Splash Village includes elves and fairies as part of the waterpark and hotel's overall theme. Complimentary shuttle service is available to Zehnder's Restaurant and The Fortress Golf Course. Come and join the fun today at one of Michigans top family destinations and Frankenmuth's largest and only indoor waterpark, Zehnder's Splash Village Frankenmuth, MI. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Zehnder`s Splash Village Hotel And Waterpark
- Zehnders Splash Village Frankenmuth
- Zehnders Splash Village Hotel Waterpark