We had a wonderful time at Splash Village. We went with my almost 2 year old daughter. What was great is that we could take her on all the slides with us as long as we had her on our stomachs. She loved all of the water slides and the lazy river. We were allowed to go into the splash park before our room was ready. They have lockerrooms with lockers that you can purchase, $3 for 2 locker tokens. The splash park was very crowded when we first got there but after dinner around 7pm the crowds were down. Also right when the park opens for the day it does not start to get crowded for an hour or so.
We had a dragonfly room which I felt was very nice considering it has a microwave and mini fridge. We had nice and comfy beds and linens. We did find a dirty shirt and pack of old gum in the room that was not ours and was left over from the last guests. That was our only problem.
We did get the chicken dinner and breakfast option. The food was OK, great deal though. Overall we enjoyed our experience and would go again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zehnder's Splash Village Hotel and Waterpark offers 178 deluxe accommodations including 74 family suites. Enjoy over 50,000 sq. Ft. Of aquatic fun with our six-story family raft ride and super loop body slide; zero-entry activity pool with water geysers, water basketball and volleyball, Action River, Splash Landing play area, Dumping Bucket, Giggling Gorge and Perilous Plunge 4 story tube slides, relax in the Whimsical Whirl Hot Tub or just float along the Crooked Brook Creek Lazy River. For the landlubber have fun at our arcade or lunch at Elf hollow cafe or the Mushroom Grille. A towering 26-foot tree is a prominent feature in the hotel lobby with a large gas fireplace built into the trunk. Zehnder's Splash Village includes elves and fairies as part of the waterpark and hotel's overall theme. Complimentary shuttle service is available to Zehnder's Restaurant and The Fortress Golf Course. Come and join the fun today at one of Michigans top family destinations and Frankenmuth's largest and only indoor waterpark, Zehnder's Splash Village Frankenmuth, MI. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Zehnder`s Splash Village Hotel And Waterpark
- Zehnders Splash Village Frankenmuth
- Zehnders Splash Village Hotel Waterpark