“A Unique Coffee Experience”

Frankenmuth Kaffee Haus
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
London, Ontario, Canada
“A Unique Coffee Experience”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

During our last visit to Frankenmuth, Kaffee Haus was located directly beside our hotel. As avid coffee lovers, this was a no brainer.

We were both immediately attracted to the unique atmosphere. It offered a great deal of character and was surprisingly quiet. The free Wi-Fi was an added bonus and the Chicago Skyline was visually stunning.

I had the "Snickers" which contains hazelnut, caramel, ghirardelli chocolate, espresso and milk. For those with a sweet tooth, you will honestly adore this drink.

We will be returning to Frankenmuth in the spring and I look forward to another stellar experience.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank ChrisToplack

Windsor, Canada
“Great as usual”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Excellent choice for lunch.A lots of variety .Clos eto everything.Friendly staff and quick service.We wil be back.

Visited December 2013
Howell, Michigan
“Disappointed”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

We have been to the Kaffee Haus in the past and have loved it this time not so much. They only had one person working the lunch rush and hot sandwiches were luke warm, cold sandwiches okay, my seafood sandwich could have been ten times better as it was mostly running liquid and almost no seafood. The girl working the counter kept putting out order on hold to make coffee and even another persons sandwich we had to have been waiting about 45 mins for our lunch and three drinks (my husband had water). I will have to think twice before heading back there any time soon.

Visited December 2013
Ypsilanti, Michigan
“Free Wi-Fi”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This is a nice coffee house for the traveler that needs a wifi connection. Not noisy or crowded and nobody cares if you are there for an hour on your laptop sipping coffee.
The wifi does not work in the back of the restaurant, only the front.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank anly
Campbellsville, Kentucky
“Wow!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband is the coffee drinker and he really liked the variety of choices. I, on the other hand, found the BEST hot chocolate I have ever tasted. I would go back to Frankenmuth for this alone. It's a must!

Visited November 2012