“Our "26th" Anniversary ~ felt like our "HONEYMOON"!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bavarian Inn Lodge

Bavarian Inn Lodge
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Frankenmuth
Midland
“Our "26th" Anniversary ~ felt like our "HONEYMOON"!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2009

Before we even arrived I had such Great service on the phone/online!~ Everyone at the Hotel & Restaurant were outstanding! Our first trip staying in Frankenmuth @ the Bavarian Inn! It was nice/clean/quiet, even had the adult pool to ourselves! Felt like Heaven, wish we could of stayed longer! Will always return to the Bavarian Inn! Sincerely, Kathy & Gerard

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jim_Engel, General Manager at Bavarian Inn Lodge, responded to this review, December 8, 2014
Dear Kathy & Gerard,

First, my apologies for responding to your review on Trip Advisor so late. We learned not so long ago, that we can reply to posts on this site and it is my goal to respond to EACH review in cluding those back in 2009!

We are "still" so thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful experience back in September of 2009. We appreciate your kind insights being shared with the world on this site and hope this note finds you well. Glad you liked the adult pool and apparently had it to yourselves for a while!

On Behalf of the ENTIRE Bavarian Inn Lodge Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,330)
metro Detroit
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2009

Happy birthday to Dorothy. My family has enjoyed the tradition of staying at the Bavarian Inn every year since my husband and I got married 22 years ago. I now have 3 beautiful children and we still enjoy coming to the Inn. Our whole family wishes you a wonderful 88th birthday. We look forward to many more years at the Inn!
The Varcie's

Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank barbieblue4
Dear Barbie Blue,

We are "still" so thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed the Bavarian Inn for so many years. We shared your post back then with Dorothy Zehnder our matriarch and she is STILL leading the kitchen at 93 years young (she just had her birthday last week!). We hope for the opportunity to Serve you for years to come!

Brighton, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2009

This is my Germany without the flight! I lve this place all year round but it's especailly fun during the Oktoberfest and Christmas! I seriously wished I could live here (in Frankenmuth ). :)

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank strawberreaze25
Dear StrawBerraze25:

We are "still" so thrilled to hear that you think if us at YOUR Germany! We hope you have an opportunity to visit us during the Christmas Season as you have in the past and thank you for your kind words on this site! Update us on anything NEW that you like!

MICH
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2009

Every year in November my husband and I come to the lodge for our anniversery. We are treated so wonderful, we don't want to go home! Unfortunatley my husband is disabled and money was short this year and we couldn't make it . I actually cried because I look forward to this trip every year. This year we planned the 13th of November, but as you see I'm not there. I tell everybody about the lodge and will forever, as long as I'm here. If you want to be treated like royalty go to the Bavarian. Thank You for making that our special place. Yours Truly, Susan and Bill Lathan

Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Lathan,

We learned some time ago, that we can go back and respond to reviews in Trip Advisor. You wrote a very kind review back in Nov. of 2009. I apologize for the delay but still wanted to THANK YOU so much for staying with us over the years. I hope you are in good health and are still keeping Frankenmuth in mind when you are able to travel. We greatly appreciate your being such an ambassador to our business. We hope to serve your family for generations to come.

Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas and a Healthy New Year!

Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2009

My husband and I have been visiting the Bavarian Inn for many a year for our anniversary. We absolutely love the staff and hotel. The restaurant is wonderful as well.
Always our first choice for a quick get a way.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jim_Engel, General Manager at Bavarian Inn Lodge, responded to this review, December 9, 2014
Dear Bur Baniak,

We learned some time ago that we have the ability to "go back" and respond to posts on Trip Advisor all the way back to 2002! I would like to THANK YOU for your review of the Lodge back in Nov. 2009. We are very appreciative of your years of loyalty to the Lodge and to visiting Frankenmuth! We hope to serve you for get-a-ways for years to come.

Wishing you a very Merry CHRISTMAS and a Healthy New Year!

Jim Engel, C.O.O.
On Behalf of the ENTIRE Bavarian Inn Lodge Team.
Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2009

My husband and I spent our honeymoon in Frankenmuth in October 2007 and had a wonderful time. The Bavarian Inn Lodge was a great get-away location and our dinner at the Bavarian Inn Restaurant was quite tasty! We have many fond memories of our trip.

• Stayed October 2007, traveled as a couple
Dear Traveling Couple!

A short time ago, we learned that we can REPLY to guests who have reviewed us on Trip Advisor going all the way back to 2002! Well, I would like to Thank you for your review in October 2007! (Sorry for the delayed response!) I hope you still have fond memories of that trip and thank you now for choosing the Bavarian Inn to be part of your Honeymoon!

Wishing you a very Merry CHRISTmas and a Healthy New Year!

With warmest appreciation,

daisy3678
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2009

My husband Andrew and I got married at the Bavarian Inn Lodge in July 2009. It was everything I had imagined. The staff was very accomodating and friendly, and the food was excellent. All of our wedding guests had a lot of fun, and told us we had a wedding to remember! Thank you to the Zehnder family for helping us plan a great wedding!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear Daisy,

We learned recently that we can respond to guest reviews going all the way back to 2002. We would like to THANK YOU for your very kind review back regarding your wedding ceremony and reception. We are always thrilled to be a part of a couples beginning new lives! Thank you again for entrusting us with your important day.

Wishing you a very Merry CHRISTmas and a Healthy New Year!

With warmest appreciation,

On Behalf of the ENTIRE Bavarian Inn Lodge Team
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frankenmuth
Drury Inn & Suites Frankenmuth
The Marv Herzog Hotel
The Marv Herzog Hotel
#4 of 8 in Frankenmuth
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Frankenmuth
Fairfield Inn & Suites Frankenmuth
SpringHill Suites Frankenmuth
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Birch Run

Been to Bavarian Inn Lodge? Share your experiences!