“Many many happy memories!”
Review of Bavarian Inn Lodge

Bavarian Inn Lodge
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Frankenmuth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,376)
Reviewed October 3, 2005

Bavarian Inn is a great place to spend a day or two---pools, mini golf, and the many area attractions.

Nice get away--especially for small children and us grandparents.

Just walking thru town and watching the horses, paddleboat, etc. things that do not cost you an arm and leg.

Just walking thru Market Place and watching laser show.

• Stayed April 2005
8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Jim_Engel, General Manager at Bavarian Inn Lodge, responded to this review, July 25, 2015
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I learned recently that I can respond to reviews going "way back" in history on Trip Advisor. So my apology for responding 10 years later!

But I wanted to thank you for your very kind words from back in 2005! We always appreciate hearing about grandparents having a great time with grandchildren! I hope this response finds your family well and we thank you for your patronage!

With Sincere Appreciation,

Reviewed October 2, 2005

We stayed in the Lodge when there was a wedding. It was Loud and later in the night the law had to be called in. Guess somone had a bit to much to drink. I had fun with my Grandchildren down by the pool and the Games. I like the German Theme. I have to say the privacey isn't the best. I think all rooms everywhere should have a sink and mirror and door in the main bathroom. I like the food. Carriege and horses.

• Stayed May 2005
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Jim_Engel, General Manager at Bavarian Inn Lodge, responded to this review, June 17, 2015
Dear TripAdvisor Member:

I learned a short time ago that I can respond to ANY post on TripAdvisor.com. I am reaching back to all posts on our site and thanking every guest for their feedback. I am sorry that this is actually reaching back to 2005.

I am very sorry for the challenges you had with disrespectful neighbors due to a wedding. We have staff on site 24 hours a day that are trained to deal with guests who are disruptive of other guests. In the late night hours, we are not tolerant of the noise continuing and explain that eviction is possible if the noise continues.

So pleased you enjoyed the pool and game complex with your grandchildren. We now have waterslides too!

I hope after all these years you may consider a return visit and I assure you we will help manager your experience much better.

Yours in Service,

clio
Reviewed September 17, 2005

october 13 2001 was a great day for my husband and myself we got married at the lodge! the staff was awesome and the room was great,they decorated just the way i always wanted my wedding to look and the price was well worth it. we felt so relaxed and at ease we really enjoyed our day it was trully unforgettable

• Stayed October 2001
7 Thank melissa c
Dear Melissa,

But I wanted to thank you for your 2005 post that was speaking about your 2001 Wedding at the Lodge. We are always THRILLED to be a part of THE most special day in a couples life. Thanks for entrusting us with that and I hope this response finds you in well and still visiting Frankenmuth!

With Sincere Appreciation,

Reviewed September 7, 2005

Don't know where some of these other folks, were doesn't sound like
the experience we had. The hotel was quiet at night, my mother and
I enjoyed every thing, the desk people were very nice, as were other
employees and were helpful with all questions asked. My mother is
88 yrs old, and enjoyed the lodge very much. Liked being within
walking distance of main street shops. Pools were great, had no
problems with overcrowding in these.

• Stayed August 2005
8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Jim_Engel, General Manager at Bavarian Inn Lodge, responded to this review, June 28, 2015
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I learned recently that I can reach way back into the archives of TripAdvisor and thanks previous reviewers of the Bavarian Inn Lodge. So... Thank You!

So glad you had a great overnight experience back with us in 2005! Hopefully you have had an opportunity to return since. We still offer old world charm, great chicken dinners and a relaxing time for couples and families. Now we have water slides too. We hope to have an opportunity to serve your family again!

Yours in Service,

On Behalf of the ENTIRE Bavarian Inn Lodge Team
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frankenmuth
Drury Inn & Suites Frankenmuth
The Marv Herzog Hotel
The Marv Herzog Hotel
#4 of 8 in Frankenmuth
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Frankenmuth
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Frankenmuth
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Frankenmuth
Hampton Inn Birch Run/Frankenmuth

Been to Bavarian Inn Lodge? Share your experiences!