We just returned from our 3 day stay. Our party was my parents and my husband and I and our 2 kids 10 & 13. They were never bored! We had the very best room with a huge private balcony of the river!!! I think it was room 1340. It was gorgeous! I sat out there in the rain and was dry. The water slides were fun, the pools were great. We did not visit the adult pool area. The hotel was clean. Having a fridge in the room was great. Kareokee was fun. The mini golf course was fun, we did it 3 times! I wish there was an option for using your old ball for a discounted fee. My only complaint is the arcade staff. The staff 5/2/14 was not very friendly or helpful. 4 games in a row either took money without a play or did not give tickets. I brought this to the attention of the staff and got no response but she walked away and called someone. When I came back up for the next game being broke she said "he's in the bathroom". Whomever "he" was never came to talk to me. Another staff girl did help my daughter later with her missing tickets. The next day my son lost 6 more tokens but didn't see the point in telling the staff. These are just typical things of any arcade but the staff's attentiveness was lackluster. Sunday was a great happy, bubbly staff! This trip was to celebrate our 16th wedding anniversary and it was great! The shuttle bus driver ferguson was great!!! He was so great with the music and pointing out spots to us.
And lastly, the waterfall pool is quieter if you want a calmer swim with little ones.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bavarian Inn Lodge is a treasure in the heart of downtown Frankenmuth - Michigan's #1 tourist attraction. Nestled on the banks of the beautiful Cass River, the Lodge is a world-class getaway destination for families and couples. The Bavarian Inn Lodge of Frankenmuth is about gathering. For generations, millions of people have come here to stay and play, to be welcomed with our home-cooked chicken dinners, delightfully cozy beds, and warm Bavarian hospitality. It's like stepping into the heart of Europe without a passport or the jet lag! •360 European-themed guest rooms, including whirlpool, family suites and balcony rooms •Indoor water park with four indoor pools;three whirlpools & two large waterslides.•Four tennis courts (two with nighttime play). •Three-story European-style courtyard with one indoor pool and whirlpool reserved especially for adults. •18-Hole indoor miniature golf. •The largest Family Fun Center in any Midwest hotel with 110+ video and redemption games, air hockey, and pool tables.•Two-story Children's Village play area. •Two lounges, two restaurants, two gift shops (stop in at Michael's Gift Shop to check out board games galore).•Gourmet Coffee Bar in Martha's Gift Shop.•Free live nightly entertainment including sing-a-longs and Karaoke. •Free WIFI internet with over 50 hotspots throughout public areas and in guestrooms. •An abundance of public areas for your family or group to gather and socialize. America's FIRST Living Room Styled Water Park! Yet... A couples paradise with an adult only pool and whirlpool! Oh yes... Parking is always free! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bavarian Inn Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bavarian Hotel Frankenmuth
- Bavarian Resort Frankenmuth
- Frankenmuth Bavarian Lodge
- Bavarian Inn Frankenmuth Mi
- Frankenmuth Bavarian Inn Lodge Resort
- Bavarian Lodge Frankenmuth
- Bavarian Frankenmuth