$119
$80
$109
$150
$134
Drury Inn & Suites Frankenmuth(Frankenmuth)(Great Value!)
$110
$91
Agoda.com
Heidelberg Motel(Bridgeport)
$59
$55
$73
ComfortInn
Americas Best Value Inn(Birch Run)(Great Value!)
$58
$83
$80
3,897 results
All reviewsperks clubwater slidesfun centeradult poollorelei loungemini golfarcade gamescovered bridgegame roomsunder one roofputt puttfamily traditionchicken dinnermini vacationfudgefamily suitehot tub
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I took a team of four high school students to compete in the snow sculpting competition. Our rooms were excellent and the food at Oma's offered great selections and good prices. My students loved the pool and game room and after a long cold day of snow sculpting they especially enjoyed the hot tub. The service and staff were very accomodating. This is a great place to stay and we are looking forward to next year!

Corunna high school snow sculpting team

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Jim_Engel, General Manager at Bavarian Inn Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Dear Shannon D.,

Thank you for bringing your High School carvers to participate in Snowfest. We are tickled that you overnight-ed with us at the Lodge even though you don't really live that far away. When you are carving multiple days in a row, I totally understand why the hot-tub was a "favorite" amenity for your team! We appreciate your loyalty!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Wish I would have stayed at the Marriot. First off the lady at check in wanted to charge me $50 dollars more than quoted.....she finally adjusted to the price I was quoted,thank goodness I had a copy of my confirmation. Then on to the rooms,we paid for 2 connecting rooms with queen size beds. They were full size beds with the most cheap scratchy bedding and over size polyester bed spreads that kept slipping off the beds:( needless to say, we were excited to get home to enable to have a good night sleep!
I was extremely disappointed and will never return or recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank IcecreamgirlElsie
Jim_Engel, General Manager at Bavarian Inn Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Dear IceCreamGirlElsie,

I am very sorry that you had a bad experience at the Lodge. I am very sorry that there was confusion at check-in. I'm unable to research an exact explanation as this site is anonymous so I cannot look up the exact account. We do not offer a Queen sized bed in any guestroom in the hotel so I am a bit confused how we had given you the impression of a queen bed being offered.

Our mattresses and bed linen are new so I am so sorry they were uncomfortable. I have shared the concern on scratchiness with our laundry to assure that we are using our cleaning products properly. I am very sorry that we failed you.

Respectfully,

Jim Engel, C.O.O.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Beatiful Lodge in a Charming City. It does not get any better then this anywhere in this country. We visited this property while attending the annual snowfest in Frankenmuth, Michigan. You have to try the banana nut bread French toast for breakfest.

Room Tip: We had a room with a balcony that overlooked the pool.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bob K

Dear Bob K.,

Thank you for your very kind words regarding your recent stay and your history with us. I too enjoy Snowfest so much as we are host to all the internatoinal carvers. We appreciate their talent and the FUN they bring to our town. We look forward to your next visit and thank you again for your sharing on this site!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We had a deluxe corner room in the courtyard area. Room was beautiful, quiet, and the view of the river was outstanding!!! We loved the adult pool and hot tub area. The lighting was so relaxing and we basically enjoyed it by ourselves! We have already decided this will be an annual trip for us, and cant wait to come back. I strongly suggest anyone coming to vist, join the perks club right away!! Many benifits and discounts all for $10.00. Its also very convientant that they have a shuttle into town. Everything was spotlessly clean thoughout the Lodge. Love love love this wonderful place!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank shopper20324

Dear Shopper,

So appreciative of your decision to make us a tradition with your family. My office is adjacent to the adult pool area and I often have the opportunity to chat with guests like you who are pleased to have a child-free alternative for relaxing in the water (even though there may be lots of children in the Fun Center). Thanks for sharing your feelings on this amenity.

I hope to meet you upon your next visit to the Lodge and Frankenmuth!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We stayed in a standard room at this hotel last year. The place had plenty of pools, a nice arcade, and a great putt-putt course. The pizza place and cafe were also very nice. However, the room was a little on the small side and the beds were small and uncomfortable. Visitors to the pool are supposed to have a wrist band but it seemed to get very crowded toward the evening. I noticed many visitors without the bands. The hot tub was downright gross at this time.

Other than that we enjoyed ourselves. Make sure you get a discount price and it will be worth it. I gave this very good because of the amenities and not the room itself.

Room Tip: Get a suite or larger room. The standard rooms are small and the beds are worse.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jbx2usa
Jim_Engel, General Manager at Bavarian Inn Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Dear jbx2usa,

Thank you for staying with us at the Bavarian Inn Lodge. I am happy that you enjoyed the amenities in our Family Fun Center and sorry that you did not enjoy your guestroom. We do not have "old" versus new beds. All of our mattresses are made-in-Michigan pillow top or all foam mattresses. The oldest is about 3 years old and the newest are under 1 year old. From reading hundreds of reviews I have learned that many guests rave of the mattresses and a few show disappointment in the same product. I am confident that the style and firmness clearly did not match what you are accustomed to at home. I am sorry you did not have a comfortable night stay. If you ever do consider rebooking, our reservation team has the ability to look up your last room number and confirm the mattress type. They can then assign you a room with the opposite type of mattress to experience instead.

Thank you again for sharing your thoughts. We accept every note as a gift from our guests and take them all to heart.

Jim Engel, C.O.O. - "36th Year of Service to Bavarian Inn Guests"