In translation, 'gemutlicheit' is German for warmth, comfort, coziness and good natrure!! This will be found in great abundance at the Bavarian Inn and the Bavarian Inn Lodge.
From the always pleasant and helpful reservation folks to the 'open arms' greeting and smiles you receive from the gracious front desk crew, to the greetings and smiles as you make your way to your room from every staff memeber, it just sets the tone for your stay at the Bavarian Inn Lodge!
If this is your fist visit, you will marvel at the cleanleness of the entire Bavarian Inn operation, the rest rooms appear to have been just cleaned and are fresh in aroma. All comon areas are just as well kept.
The restaurants, no matter which one you choose are a delight with a most pleasant 'old world' atmosphere from Tiny's Room to the Crest Room you'll find soemthing that will intrigue you. The food, service and reasonable pricing will 'blow you away'!!
Now for the Gift shops, all the items are of the uitmost in quality, the prices and variety will keep you coming back for more!
One visit to the Bavarian Inn and Lodge and you'll be hooked for life, there's something for everyone, the kids will love the water park and Dad and Mom will enjoy the pools and spas.
We can atest to all the foregoing as we have just completed our 17 visit to the Lodge in 1986!!
Lee and Lynn Hornack
St. Joseph, MI
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bavarian Inn Lodge is a treasure in the heart of downtown Frankenmuth - Michigan's #1 tourist attraction. Nestled on the banks of the beautiful Cass River, the Lodge is a world-class getaway destination for families and couples. The Bavarian Inn Lodge of Frankenmuth is about gathering. For generations, millions of people have come here to stay and play, to be welcomed with our home-cooked chicken dinners, delightfully cozy beds, and warm Bavarian hospitality. It's like stepping into the heart of Europe without a passport or the jet lag! •360 European-themed guest rooms, including whirlpool, family suites and balcony rooms •Indoor water park with four indoor pools;three whirlpools & two large waterslides.•Four tennis courts (two with nighttime play). •Three-story European-style courtyard with one indoor pool and whirlpool reserved especially for adults. •18-Hole indoor miniature golf. •The largest Family Fun Center in any Midwest hotel with 110+ video and redemption games, air hockey, and pool tables.•Two-story Children's Village play area. •Two lounges, two restaurants, two gift shops (stop in at Michael's Gift Shop to check out board games galore).•Gourmet Coffee Bar in Martha's Gift Shop.•Free live nightly entertainment including sing-a-longs and Karaoke. •Free WIFI internet with over 50 hotspots throughout public areas and in guestrooms. •An abundance of public areas for your family or group to gather and socialize. America's FIRST Living Room Styled Water Park! Yet... A couples paradise with an adult only pool and whirlpool! Oh yes... Parking is always free! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Bavarian Inn Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bavarian Hotel Frankenmuth
- Bavarian Resort Frankenmuth
- Frankenmuth Bavarian Lodge
- Bavarian Inn Frankenmuth Mi
- Frankenmuth Bavarian Inn Lodge Resort
- Bavarian Lodge Frankenmuth
- Bavarian Frankenmuth