This hotel has friendly staff, exceptionally delicious food & a great assortment of goodies to take home with you from the gift shop. The room was clean and comfortable. Our room was located in the adult/courtyard area; third floor with window overlooking pool. The beds were double, extra long and extremely comfortable! Plenty of pillows too (4 for each bed; 2 firm & 2 soft). If you're not a Perk's Member, make sure you sign up... It only costs $10, but trust me, it'll pay for itself in the first trip (check in to Lodge).
This trip was with my mother-in-law to celebrate my birthday (let's just say I'm "29" again!). We stayed during the week (Wednesday & Thursday nights). We thoroughly enjoyed the adult pool/courtyard area. Since it was during the week we never had to share the pool with any other guests... it was like our own private pool & hot tub.
We enjoyed a few great rounds of mini golf (free to Perk's members on Wednesdays!). Then had a great pizza and played some of the arcade games in the fun center.
For breakfast we ate at Oma's... should be "Oh my" (as in delicious country / home style cooking).
Later in the day we enjoyed a delicious dinner at the Inn. Since we are Perks members, we had a coupon which upgraded our family style chicken dinner to include the 4 German meats FOR FREE!
Since I'm a Perk's member, I earned $40 during this trip... So we're already planning our next "girl's escape"! :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bavarian Inn Lodge is a treasure in the heart of downtown Frankenmuth - Michigan's #1 tourist attraction. Nestled on the banks of the beautiful Cass River, the Lodge is a world-class getaway destination for families and couples. The Bavarian Inn Lodge of Frankenmuth is about gathering. For generations, millions of people have come here to stay and play, to be welcomed with our home-cooked chicken dinners, delightfully cozy beds, and warm Bavarian hospitality. It's like stepping into the heart of Europe without a passport or the jet lag! •360 European-themed guest rooms, including whirlpool, family suites and balcony rooms •Indoor water park with four indoor pools;three whirlpools & two large waterslides.•Four tennis courts (two with nighttime play). •Three-story European-style courtyard with one indoor pool and whirlpool reserved especially for adults. •18-Hole indoor miniature golf. •The largest Family Fun Center in any Midwest hotel with 110+ video and redemption games, air hockey, and pool tables.•Two-story Children's Village play area. •Two lounges, two restaurants, two gift shops (stop in at Michael's Gift Shop to check out board games galore).•Gourmet Coffee Bar in Martha's Gift Shop.•Free live nightly entertainment including sing-a-longs and Karaoke. •Free WIFI internet with over 50 hotspots throughout public areas and in guestrooms. •An abundance of public areas for your family or group to gather and socialize. America's FIRST Living Room Styled Water Park! Yet... A couples paradise with an adult only pool and whirlpool! Oh yes... Parking is always free! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bavarian Inn Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bavarian Hotel Frankenmuth
- Bavarian Resort Frankenmuth
- Frankenmuth Bavarian Lodge
- Bavarian Inn Frankenmuth Mi
- Frankenmuth Bavarian Inn Lodge Resort
- Bavarian Lodge Frankenmuth
- Bavarian Frankenmuth