We rented two rooms. I took my parents there for an overdue Christmas present. The location of the Bavarian Inn Lodge could not be better. The check-in was quick and friendly. The rooms are spacious and decorated in a manner that tells some history about the folks who settled the Frankenmuth area. There were just a couple of things that brought my rating down. For the amount of money that we paid, the toiletries were subpar. There was just tiny bar of soap that my husband broke before I even had a chance to use it. Then I even broke it again. Also, the door to the balcony in my parent's room was very difficult to open. We even discussed it being a fire hazard. To be fair though, we did not complain or bring it to the attention of the front desk (although I would think that a maid would notice it needing repair.)
In the morning we had breakfast at Oma's. It was tasty and I highly recommend it. We also had dinner at the Bavarian Inn Restaurant which was the chicken served family style. The service and food both were very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bavarian Inn Lodge is a treasure in the heart of downtown Frankenmuth - Michigan's #1 tourist attraction. Nestled on the banks of the beautiful Cass River, the Lodge is a world-class getaway destination for families and couples. The Bavarian Inn Lodge of Frankenmuth is about gathering. For generations, millions of people have come here to stay and play, to be welcomed with our home-cooked chicken dinners, delightfully cozy beds, and warm Bavarian hospitality. It's like stepping into the heart of Europe without a passport or the jet lag! •360 European-themed guest rooms, including whirlpool, family suites and balcony rooms •Indoor water park with four indoor pools;three whirlpools & two large waterslides.•Four tennis courts (two with nighttime play). •Three-story European-style courtyard with one indoor pool and whirlpool reserved especially for adults. •18-Hole indoor miniature golf. •The largest Family Fun Center in any Midwest hotel with 110+ video and redemption games, air hockey, and pool tables.•Two-story Children's Village play area. •Two lounges, two restaurants, two gift shops (stop in at Michael's Gift Shop to check out board games galore).•Gourmet Coffee Bar in Martha's Gift Shop.•Free live nightly entertainment including sing-a-longs and Karaoke. •Free WIFI internet with over 50 hotspots throughout public areas and in guestrooms. •An abundance of public areas for your family or group to gather and socialize. America's FIRST Living Room Styled Water Park! Yet... A couples paradise with an adult only pool and whirlpool! Oh yes... Parking is always free! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Bavarian Inn Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bavarian Hotel Frankenmuth
- Bavarian Resort Frankenmuth
- Frankenmuth Bavarian Lodge
- Bavarian Inn Frankenmuth Mi
- Frankenmuth Bavarian Inn Lodge Resort
- Bavarian Lodge Frankenmuth
- Bavarian Frankenmuth