Guest rooms seriously need some overhaul.
- HVAC unit was way too loud. You can hear/feel other room's unit rumbling while you are on your bed. It also mean that for the one in your room, it will be too much. Especially if you're on the bed closer to it.
- The room was stuffy. Had to leave the window open for a couple of hours.
- The night we stayed, fire alarm went off 3-4 times! It was only the first time that the Hotel made an announcement that it was false alarm and everything was fine and dandy. -- On consecutive false alarms, they didn't even bother to make another announcement OR ANSWER YOUR PHONE! So you never know what's happening. This is dangerous.
- Soundproofing is bad. Clientèle aren't not so good. At 4 in the morning, drunk people were yelling in the hallway, banging doors, eating chips or whatever the felt like to do.
This is and old "charming" hotel. It gives you a feeling of Bavaria or whatever, but you can just stop by, take some pics and leave. Stay in other places where you will most likely get a better sleep.
I tried wifi service in many establishments in Frankenmuth. They all appear to be served by a single provider, and they were all slow. To give Bavarian Inn some credit, Bavarian Inn wifi access, while not super fast, is significantly better comparing to all those other places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bavarian Inn Lodge is a treasure in the heart of downtown Frankenmuth - Michigan's #1 tourist attraction. Nestled on the banks of the beautiful Cass River, the Lodge is a world-class getaway destination for families and couples. The Bavarian Inn Lodge of Frankenmuth is about gathering. For generations, millions of people have come here to stay and play, to be welcomed with our home-cooked chicken dinners, delightfully cozy beds, and warm Bavarian hospitality. It's like stepping into the heart of Europe without a passport or the jet lag! •360 European-themed guest rooms, including whirlpool, family suites and balcony rooms •Indoor water park with four indoor pools;three whirlpools & two large waterslides.•Four tennis courts (two with nighttime play). •Three-story European-style courtyard with one indoor pool and whirlpool reserved especially for adults. •18-Hole indoor miniature golf. •The largest Family Fun Center in any Midwest hotel with 110+ video and redemption games, air hockey, and pool tables.•Two-story Children's Village play area. •Two lounges, two restaurants, two gift shops (stop in at Michael's Gift Shop to check out board games galore).•Gourmet Coffee Bar in Martha's Gift Shop.•Free live nightly entertainment including sing-a-longs and Karaoke. •Free WIFI internet with over 50 hotspots throughout public areas and in guestrooms. •An abundance of public areas for your family or group to gather and socialize. America's FIRST Living Room Styled Water Park! Yet... A couples paradise with an adult only pool and whirlpool! Oh yes... Parking is always free! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bavarian Inn Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bavarian Hotel Frankenmuth
- Bavarian Resort Frankenmuth
- Frankenmuth Bavarian Lodge
- Bavarian Inn Frankenmuth Mi
- Frankenmuth Bavarian Inn Lodge Resort
- Bavarian Lodge Frankenmuth
- Bavarian Frankenmuth