“no title” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Frankenmuth
Elsewhere
“no title”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I have been to Frankenmuth dozens of times but never stayed there before. I have my marriotts rewards and thought I would make an overnight trip and invite my moter to join me. I have stayed at the Springhill Suites in Williamsburg Va, with my parents a few years ago and we had a realy nice stay. This time I wasn't quite has happy with the stay. Although I give this a vew good marking, Mainly because of the service and the cleanliness of the hotel, I was stil somewhat disapointed with other areas. This is in the town of Frankenmuth, and I was hoping to see a nicer interior, but there were these cheep looking rugs thoughout the hotel and the room. The breakfast was worst than the one we had in virginia. The egss, if you can call them eggs, as a matter of fact I dont think they really were eggs. The sausage or mini hotdog, or sausage, yet another science experiement gone wrong, kind of set the tone for the rest of the breakfast items. I do have to say that the coffee was good. I would probably stay here again, but I would definatley eat somewhere else for breakfast and not rely on the decore to brighten my day. After all that, I do have to say that the staff and their friendlyness made of for any wrong doings.

Room Tip: Stay here for the location and the staff services,
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Daniel H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

We stayed at this hotel with our family as we traveled through Frankenmuth in October. The staff here was polite. Our room was modern, spacious, and clean. The pool was nice and the breakfast in the morning was good. No complaints at all. Definitely am going to stay here next time I come through Frankenmuth Again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Jon519
Detroit, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Close to everything. Clean, updated and quiet. I would highly recommend this hotel. The price is good for the quality and location. Bathroom could have been a little cleaner, other then that my experience was good. I would go back.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank RyanLilley
Huntington Woods, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

We stayed here over a weekend with friends. We had a king bed room, which was comfy. I like the sitting area, we had friends over and then other friends next door in the connecting room making it one huge area. The kitchen are is sufficient, with a small fridge for leftovers or beverages, a microwave for reheating, and a small sink for cleaning up. The breakfast offered pastries, bagels, oranges, waffles, eggs, sausage, oatmeal, coffee, tea, and OJ. The coffee is offered 24 hours a day. Our group of friends also used the lobby area to play Euchre on the Saturday night of our stay and really enjoyed it. The staff was always pleasant and helpful. I asked housekeeping to skip our room but requested extra towels, shampoo, conditioner, and lotion. She gave me a care package full of it! Very nice. We will return again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank lemonie777
cambridge
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

We stayed with two other couples for two nights at Spring Hill Suites. The hotel was nice it was located within walking distance to downtown; they were large clean rooms with thin walls. The night we stayed the hotel was booked and you could here everyone walking down the halls.
The next night we had our friends over to our room, we were not loud at all and our neighbors were asking us to be quiet. It was 11 o’clock on a Saturday, this really ruined our stay.
If you love kids they are everywhere, if you think kids are rug rats you’ll hate it. They run up and down the halls all day long, then there parents are complaining at 11 o’clock because they are sleeping.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank chaz34
Milford
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

The rooms at this hotel are much smaller than at other Springhill Suites I've stayed at. The kitchen consists of a counter with a coffeemaker and undercounter refrigerator. There was a sofa, chair and desk in a very small sitting area.

The staff was very pleasant and breakfast was fair. I think the scrambled eggs were either powdered or previously frozen, no fresh fruit but waffles, oatmeal and yogurt.

The hotel's location, however, is excellent. It is right downtown and 2 blocks from the center.

Room Tip: Our view was of the parking lot and I was told the room sizes were consistant throughout the hotel.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Toledo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

This hotel is perfectly located in downtown Frankenmuth so visiting the shops is easy. Clean and bright on the inside with modern colors and decor. Nice pool area for the kids. The only negative is that the walls seem to be rice paper thin for you can clearly hear noise from hall and adjoining rooms.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Burgs1
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frankenmuth
Drury Inn & Suites Frankenmuth
4.5 of 5 stars 385 reviews
Fairfield Inn & Suites Frankenmuth
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Birch Run
Hampton Inn Birch Run/Frankenmuth

Been to SpringHill Suites Frankenmuth? Share your experiences!