“Great food, friendly service”
Review of Sevin O'Brians - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: New restaraunt
Montrose, Michigan
“Great food, friendly service”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

We had a party of 12 for my best friend's birthday dinner and couldn't be more pleased with our experience. We had called for reservations and they had sat us in the smaller room off to the side, which was great because it was more intimate and easier for us all to talk to each other. Our waitress was friendly and on the ball, checking on us frequently. As a former server, I really appreciated the fact that she kept our table cleared of empty glasses and plates. The food was great and the prices were as well, especially for the amount of food we received. The nachos were giant, and made with homemade chips. The BBQ chicken pizza that I had was very tasty and the crust was just right (not too doughy, not too thin.) This was the second time I had eaten here, I would highly recommend it to others.

4 Thank brtndr403

Clio, Michigan
“Fantastic Food and Service, will definately go again”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Just went last weekend for the first time, why did I wait so long??? We had a party of 12, all of us loved our food. The server was extremely pleasant and prompt with all the drinks and food. My husband actually said it was one of the best sandwiches he ever had. My whole group was happy and full, with plenty to take home for the next day. We will definately go back and you all should go too!!!

4 Thank nocoach
Montrose, Michigan
“Great food, many items to choose from, great prices!q”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

I have choose Sevin O'Brians to dine on many occasions. The food is very good and they have a large menu to choose from. I have gone with my husband there for our anniversary and with a large crowd at other times. They do have a bar and music on weekends, it all so is a nice place to take the family. Our service was outstanding. We will return again, soon.

5 Thank auntieem11
Michigan
“Ruined our reunion!”
Reviewed June 2, 2011

I made reservations for a group of 20 getting together 16 years after graduation. Unfortunately, the horrible service at Sevin O'Brian's ruined our reunion...and as the person who planned it, it made me look bad!

Our server was disinterested from the start. Our ONE server. For 20 people. See where this is going?

It wasn't busy (at times, we were the only table in the restaurant on a Saturday night), but he was still absent too often and slow with the drinks. It seemed as though waiting on us was the last place our server wanted to be. The food that was served was incorrect. The nachos were dry, sour cream was forgotten. A pizza that was ordered was never served. Condiments came at the end of the meal. By this point, our waiter had moved from uncaring to downright rude. Management helped carry a tray to the table and then promptly got out of dodge. We wanted to spend the entire evening there, drinking, eating, and then drinking and eating some more. Unfortunately, the horrible service we got made that impossible. Checks were presented immediately following dinner, with the final insult...an automatic gratuity due to the size of our party.

We took our hard-earned money and closed down another establishment in town.

I will never visit Sevin O'Brians again.

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank travelingtab
Otter Lake, Michigan
“Mc Donalds' Service wouldv'e been better...”
Reviewed May 29, 2011

Although the dinner item that we chose, was quite tasty, the service left a really bad taste in our mouths.... We had a large group,(20) WITH RESERVATIONS, so no excuse. All night, we had to endure "empty" glasses, wrong drink orders, no napkins (I even had to resort to going to the rsetroom to retrieve paper towels), long waits on the food (our house salad took over 20min to make it out to us), some ppl had horrible food & we had to share, and some ppl never did receive their food!! Then, even though eveyone had seperate checks, they still added their own gratuity on to the bill. And may I add, the place was NOT busy!! Other than our gropu, I would have to estimate that there were maybe 12 other ppl in the whole place... Our group, def wouldv'e stayed longer, but before some were even done with their meals, our waiter was already handing out the bills!!

• Visited May 2011