“Great time & Great food!”
Review of Sevin O'Brians - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: New restaraunt
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time & Great food!”
Reviewed April 14, 2011

We wanted to try a different restaurant when we went to Frankenmuth & heard about Sevin O'Brians. I am so glad we tried it. Everyone loved their meals. I was very happy with my nachos which was made with homemade chips! How cool is that!? Prices were good and staff were very friendly! I am surely taking another trip there and going to recommend it to family & friends.

Michigan
“Trip advisor let me down”
Reviewed April 2, 2011

We came here only because of the reviews, what a horrible mistake! Waited over 45 min for the worst, most tough corned beef in a ruben. Pasta my son got was over cooked & no flavor. Husbands was just ok. Worst meal we have ever got in frankenmuth. Never again!

2 Thank MichiganFam3
caro
“"BEST IN TOWN"”
Reviewed February 28, 2011

Great Food, Great Atmosphere,Friendly Staff,Highly Recommended!!!
A+ Service!!! Eddie

• Visited February 2011
1 Thank CaroEddie1975
Royal Oak, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Better than the Brewery”
Reviewed February 20, 2011

Driving home to the Detroit area we decided to try something new. This place is fantastic! The food and service is exceptional! We had the awesome house special - corned beef /roast beef sandwich which is big enough for two plus buffalo wings that were extra yummy. My picky 14 y/o said his burger "rivaled Sonic's" which is probably the best complement.. Good prices too. We'll be back.

• Visited February 2011
1 Thank MichiganSights
Michigan
“Satisfying lunch spot”
Reviewed February 6, 2011

How have I lived life without previously having bacon-wrapped Tater Tots? You've got to try this appetizer. It has jalapenos, so it's got some kick...but if you like spice, you'll find them delicious!

Visited with a friend for lunch. We each had a sandwich and added fries. Everything was tasty and hot. Would definitely go back, even if I think the decor leaves alot to be desired.

• Visited January 2011