“Nice Atmosphere, good food”

Frankenmuth Brewery
Ranked #8 of 41 Restaurants in Frankenmuth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Frankenmuth Brewery is America's oldest Microbrewery and Michigan's Original Craft Brewery since 1862! Offering award winning Ales & Lagers, fine casual fare and a Gold Medal Taproom experience. Open for guests year round, outdoor patio seating overlooking the Cass River is available seasonally.
Toronto, Canada
“Nice Atmosphere, good food”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

We enjoyed this very much. Good food, great atmosphere, friendly service. The locals eat here. Much preferred this to the larger establishments that cater to tourists and serve their "world famous" chicken.

Canada
“Something different”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

My family had dinner here and really enjoyed it. It is loud and busy, so if you want a quiet romantic dinner - do not go there. There are TVs everywhere showing sports channels and people cheering the actions. The staff is very friendly. We had a cayenne seafood pasta which was excellent. The desserts are amazing. Look up on internet for coupons for all different types of coupons and discounts. There are huge cylinders of beer along the wall which gives the place an unique atmosphere

We will go again

Bradenton, Florida
“They make and serve wine too!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I am not a beer drinker but my husband wanted to stop-in for a quick beer or two. I found out (after ordering and sipping a beer) that they make and sell wine also. I thought the wine was very good. I just wish I hadn't wasted my money on a beer, because I don't like the taste of beer. It would be nice if, when I sat down, the gal behind the bar had told me that they serve beer or wine.

Visited November 2013
“Excellent food large portion”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Stayed two nights in the marriott across the road and both nights we ate dinner here. The portions are insane for the price and tasted excellent. Customer service was top notch and spending our evening was relaxing and enjoyable with a cold beer and river views.

Monroe, Michigan
“Incredible Service”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I visited the brewery for our anniversary while spending the night in Frankenmuth. Our server was really great. He had a lot of suggestions about places to visit while in town, and things to do. The beers were very good, and the appetizers that we had were good. The inside of the Brewery was very nice. It sits right along the river, and can only imagine that it the place to be in the summer, when the outdoor seating is open.

Visited October 2013