“Frankenmuth has rich history!”

Bavarian Belle Riverboat
Ranked #1 of 5 Tours in Frankenmuth
More attraction details
Owner description: Thank you for visiting Frankenmuth. Our family operates the Bavarian Belle riverboat, an authentic SternDriven Paddlewheel riverboat. We offer a 1-hour historical narrated tour of the Frankenmuth area on our fully restored 150-passenger vessel. The Bavarian Belle is open air canopied on the upper deck and has a fully enclosed lower salon with restrooms. We offer a snack bar and soft drinks on board. The Bavarian Belle is located "At The Waterfall" in the River Place Shops shopping village. Our dock and lower level are handicap accessible. One hour trips are offered Monday - Sunday 11am till Dusk, (departing every 90min), Early May to Mid-October. Please call for pre-Memorial Day and post-Labor Day hours. Extended hours are available for Group Tours and Special Events (Weddings, Reunions, etc.). Tickets are $12.00 for adults and $4 for children 12 and under, children 4 and under are No Charge. Group tickets are discounted to $10.00 per adult ticket with groups of 20 or more adults.
Macomb County, baby!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Frankenmuth has rich history!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I learned alot about the history of Frankenmuth, the Cass River, the flour mill, Bavarian Inn Lodge, and so much more. We saw a family of geese who 'adopted' baby ducks to raise, and fed those ducks popcorn. It was a restful, peaceful ride, nestled in the heart of Frankenmuth. Our tour guide was helpful, and answered our questions about this beautiful city.

Garden City, Michigan, United States
“Wonderful Riverboat Tour”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We took a tour on the riverboat and enjoyed it very much!!! Will for sure take another tour on the Bavarian Belle Riverboat!!!!! Thank you to the crew for making it enjoyable!!!

Lansing, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun and relaxing cruise down the Cass River”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I would recommend this trip to others who have never experienced it before. My friends and I usually go to Frankenmuth later in the year but we went early October. So glad we did! Thanks to the Captains and helpers for the information and the tour!! Got some beautiful pics!

The cost was $10/person, food was popcorn and pretzels and cold water and pop.

1 Thank Tracey48917
Fairmount, Indiana
“Informative Ride”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I looked forward to and was very pleased to be able to get to take the tour on the Bavarian Belle. The scenery, especially the willow trees, was beautiful. The narrator was well informed and very well spoken. I would recommend this little trip to everyone who gets to Frankenmuth. I really had a good time!

Baltimore, Maryland, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great time!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Thanks everyone on the Bavarian Belle for a great time. Our friends, my husband and I were there for the Frankenmuth Car Show and we're glad we took time out to take the scenic ride with you on the Cass River. Everyone was very nice, the riverboat is beautiful and it was so relaxing and informative taking the tour, especially when you "blew the stack." I wanted to download our pictures, but will try and do later.

Visited July 2013