“Loved it AND learned a lot”

Grandpa Tiny's Farm
Ranked #13 of 28 things to do in Frankenmuth
Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

Theresa was our personal guide through the buildings on the farm and she was full of knowledge and happily answered all of our questions. We held chicks and rabbits, pet sheep, goats, cows & horses. This was a terrific experience for my family since none of us know much about farming. We learned so much! The wagon ride was good -- lots of groan-worthy jokes, but also great information about farming. The people here are very nice and my kids are already asking when can we return!

3  Thank PMath5516

Reviewed July 29, 2012

This place was so fun, my daughters class went on a field trip, and the broke the kids up into small groups and each group went and did a different activity, then they all switched, they got such great individual attention it was awesome. They also got to make beeswax candles and go on a very long wagon ride. Great place to visit.

3  Thank Amanda S
Reviewed July 19, 2012

My kids loved Grandpa Tiny's. We love the personal tour through the farm and learning about all the animals. We came at a great time and got to see a chick pecking through it's egg! The horse-drawn cart ride is so fun and entertaining. Such a great bargain for a wonderful experience. We also purchased a jar of honey which is amazing.

1  Thank bekers15
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I took two of my grandchildren here and they ask to go again everytime we come back to Frankenmuth. They loved the chicks and the old school house.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

My kids are 13 and 17 and love this place, holding and petting the animals, exploring the barn, the buggy ride. We've been many times, spend about an hour each time, it never gets old.

1  Thank mackinaclover