“Good, home-cooked meals”

Fowlerville Farms Fmly Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Fowlerville
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I've eaten here a couple times, and though the service isn't amazing, the food is very good. I like the home-cooked taste, and it's a nice departure from the usual road trip food we eat. There is a cute shop attached to it as well with touristy type of Michigan items. It's similar to a Cracker Barrel in menu offerings. I'd stop here again.

1  Thank MissLenore

Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

We visited on a Saturday at 3pm. There were a maximum of 10 other people in the restaurant. My kids ordered chicken fingers and I ordered the turkey pannini. It took over 45 minutes!!! The man behind us waited over a half hour for his club sandwich- and didn't even get his fries!
I got my fries but they were cold. I wish we would have left and went to McDonalds!

1  Thank yogi5550
Reviewed July 8, 2013

went for breakfast this morning and there were only two other people in the whole place and yet our terrible food was served cold!!! why? The waitress very rude about the jam she gave us for our terrible toast. one little jam for two pieces of toast and she was stingy about that!!! What a terrible experience. This place used to be the best place around for breakfast, what happened?!!! Very sad for this place. nobody in the place, I can see why.

2  Thank howell6
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We went for a doctor's appointment at U OF M Med Center and stopped for a late lunch on our way back to Grand Haven, their food was very yummy!! Just one complaint: someone put the Michigan Wolverine Flag upside down on the pole out front, is this a joke or just a mistake??

1  Thank Nancy K
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Great service, Excellent food. The all you can eat specials are fantastic. Well worth the trip from the city to enjoy browsing throug the gift store in the little piece of Americana. The property is for sale. I certainly hope we do not lose the charm of this establishment.