“Homeboys BBQ is no longer...”
Review of Home Boy Barbeque

Home Boy Barbeque
Ranked #11 of 31 Restaurants in Flushing
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Everything you would want in great barbeque. The story on the street is that these guys moved out in the middle of the night over a dispute with their landlord. No word if they plan on opening in a new location...lord, I hope so! I miss them already.

5  Thank Scott F
There are newer reviews for Home Boy Barbeque

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Stopped by today and its empty and deserted. Please tell me they are only closed for the winter. I love this place!

3  Thank Treesa57
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Their bbq sauce is sooo delicious. I have have tasted almost everything on their menu and it all is great!! The brisket is perfect, their ribs are so good and tender and their bbq chicken is so moist and just so yum. They have great sides, too. Baked beans, Cole slaw, potatoe salad and great beans are my faves. Plus they have the best corn bread that tastes like cake. Don't forget to grab a brownie too. Great homemade. Service is very friendly, too.

3  Thank Allison M
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We stop here often. Tidy, family run place. Great full course meals at good prices. When you order the brisket sandwich, you actually get enough for two. Love the cornbread. Be sure to try the succotash beans sidedish. You can call ahead. If you order when you get there, it usually takes 10 minutes or so for an order.

5  Thank Schusser
Reviewed December 17, 2012

With walls of news clipping indicating cookoff wins, I was ready to feast, sadly that wasnt to be.. Poorly done on all levels. It might be the equipment, these days rotissiries seem to be the rage, but the high moisture smoking environment prevents the smoke from penetrating, and washes off the rub. The result is steamy mush that could have been baked in an oven with similar results.. the staff is friendly enough and service is fine, just the BBQ isnt up to par. I should disclose that I own a competiotion Smoker which is an old fashioned stick burner, though I do not compete, I do have perhaps higher demands than some when it comes to BBQ.. At present, I have no BBQ recomendations in Michigan, though I have tried a few..