“Great place to stay!”

Courtyard Flint Grand Blanc
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Flint
Reviewed June 5, 2014

The hotel staff at the Courtyard Marriott in Flint, MI is top notch. They're not just nice people, they truly are warm and welcoming and go above and beyond to ensure you have a fantastic stay. I've had the pleasure of staying there for an extended period of time for work and they really made me feel welcome there each week. The rooms are always clean, close to the expressways, good food at their Bistro. If you are travelling there to the area, I would certainly recommend staying there.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Kimberly M, General Manager at Courtyard Flint Grand Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

Ms. Linda,
Thank you so very much for all of the wonderful comments about our staff and property. I was thrilled to see that our dedication to excellence was noticed. We love our guests and it is our passion to have our guests feel at home and like family not just a customer visiting our hotel. We take great pride in this and I have shared this review with them to show that it doesn't go unnoticed.
Thank you again, and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Six of seven siblings all out of state spent four days here recently. staff were very understanding, offered printed directions to various need locations. one day they provided free Starbucks, a kindness well received and appreciated. Everyone was super courteous and prompt to respond. On the final checkout day they allowed a late checkout which was again week received, since staying there was better than hanging out at the airport. Thank you Flint Marriott employees for your excellent service.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Thank you! We understand that your visit wasn't for the happiest of occasions and my staff are dedicated to helping our guests with whatever their needs are during their stay with us. We believe that sometimes it is just a smile and warm friendly face that can make the difference in your day. We appreciate the comments and please know that we are here if your travel needs require overnight accommodations. Thank you again.

Our deepest sympathies go out to you and your family.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

i went to Flint for my niece's wedding stayed there, the staff were nice, slightly confused with the registration process, the room was clean and comfortable, i did not try the breakfast. it is close to flint in safe neighbourhood. i would go there again if i am visiting. i think it is the best available.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for posting the review of our property. We appreciate your comments and feedback. We take great pride in our customer service and take our customer feedback very seriously. We have addressed the concerns and are confident that this has been corrected. Thank you again and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Kimberly.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

We just needed a one-night stay on the way through Flint, and were quite happy with our decision to stay here. The price was good, the room was very clean, person at reception was very friendly, it's in a good location, and it had some good options for breakfast (although we just got a tea and it was reasonably priced).

Overall, not a bad thing to say about this hotel - would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Kimberly M, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Flint Grand Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Thank you for all the wonderful comments about our property. We take pride in our customer service and we appreciate knowing that it is noticed by our guests. Thank you again for posting the positive review. We hpe to see you again in the future.

Angela

Reviewed April 20, 2014

We booked our stay through booking.com basically on the fly without too much research. But we're glad we chose this place.
We had a little problem at checking in because the receptionist claimed that oir booking didn't include breackfast however when i showed her the reservation on booking.com she changed immediately and included the breakfast at no additional charges.

Excellent design in the lobby, with little booths equipped with their own TV sets.
Rooms spacious and clean pleasant setting of the jacuzzi.
The bed was very comfortable and we rested very well despite the noisy heating unit and poor soundproofing.

All in all i recommend and i'll come back again

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Kimberly M, General Manager at Courtyard Flint Grand Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. We appreciate your business and hope that you will return to visit us again in the future. Please let me know if I can assist you in the future.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I have the Luxury Of spending Five days a week in one of your Marriot Hotels every week of the year. I have always had a pleasant experience with all of your Hotels. I have never filled out a review or returned a questionnaire in the past. However this property has gone well and above all others. all of the Staff goes above and beyond but the following really made an impact in the ten weeks I was here,
Whitley - The Sweetest receptionist ever, she makes every guest feel special.
Angela - A very attentive to everyone's needs manager
Jennifer - She was very attentive to all my room needs
Angie - Another receptionist who simply cant help enough.
Chelsea - Very nice and helpful.
Kimberly - My savor, she treated me as one of her children, patted me on the head and said your fine, she gave me a Clairton and sent me too bed to heal from my allergic reaction to only god knows what.

All Employees here where helpful every day to what ever I needed, but the ones above truly made my experience wonderful, away from home.

Room Tip: No Tip necessary at the Flint Marriott Hotel, the staff makes every room great.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank David M
Kimberly M, General Manager at Courtyard Flint Grand Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our experience with us. We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard Flint Grand Blanc was enjoyable. My staff and I will miss seeing you and your warm greetings. We hope that your next home away from home is as good as ours. Please travel safe and come back to see us again if you are in the area.

Kimberly Marme
Courtyard by Marriott-Flint/Grand Blanc

Reviewed January 26, 2014

This is a perfect hotel to stay in for the area. Close to the interstate, clean room, free internet, and safe. It also looks like Courtyard has updated their lobby areas to look more contemporary and that's a nice touch as well. Front desk staff very accommodating and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Kimberly M, General Manager at Courtyard Flint Grand Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2014

We appreciate all the beautiful comments and you taking the time to post the review. We greatly appreciate your business. We love to hear that we succeeded in delivering the exceptional service. I will pass on the feedback to my staff. Thank you once again and we can't wait to see you in the future.

Kimberly

Also consider these accommodations in or near Flint
Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc
Residence Inn Flint Grand Blanc
BEST WESTERN Flint Airport Inn & Suites
Wingate By Wyndham Flint / Grand Blanc
Red Roof Inn Flint - Bishop Airport

Been to Courtyard Flint Grand Blanc? Share your experiences!