Courtyard Flint Grand Blanc
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsgateway centerfront deskmarriott propertyworked perfectlyno surprisesthe holiday innfree shuttleparking lotstayed one nightbishop airportwonderful staybed was comfortablecleaning stafffitness roomflint grand blancpool and hot tubairport shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 6, 2012

We spent 2 nights at this property with my husbands high school tennis team, his assistant coach and her 6 month old baby, and several parents. The facility was clean, well maintained, with a pleasant lobby and dining area, but it was the staff who really stood out ! I had 'baby sitting' duty for many hours of the tournament, frequently schlepping the baby through the public areas,EVERY staff member I encountered was far more than courteous, friendly and helpful to the max. One player had a very late match and had an early morning match scheduled, the staff reopened the kitchen to get her some food so she didn't have to go searching for a late nite restaurant. They truly strive to provide hospitality.

Room Tip: Breakfast was good, made to order
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank joanieanchovy
Reviewed May 4, 2012

I never stayed at a courtyard, this was the first one and it exceeded my expectations. I think the name "Courtyard" gave me a negative perception of the property which is why I never made the choice to stay I one but that perception has changed. This hotel was well maintained, the rooms were happy and comfortable, the service was excellent, and the hotel was full of life. I was traveling for business- this is a great hotel for that purpose.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Elizabeth Y
Reviewed March 5, 2012

My wife and I stayed one night using the park and fly option. Check-in went smoothly. We found the room clean and the bed comfortable. We drove a short distance to Arby's for supper then called it an early evening as we had to be at the airport by 5 AM. Breakfast did not start until after we had left so I cannot comment on that. We did not use the pool but it did look clean and inviting. Overall the property appeared quite clean and neat.

We used the shuttle to the airport and left our vehicle on the hotel property. The shuttle is shared by Courtyard, Holiday Inn and one other hotel. The shuttle has the Holiday Inn logo on the sides. No problem getting to the airport. The ride back hit a snag because the shuttle from the Holiday Inn Express showed up before our shuttle and we ended up on the wrong shuttle. Part of that was my fault, part the driver's fault, (his command of english was less than ideal). Anyway, we ended up in the Flint Campus area instead of the Gateway Center area. The desk people at the HI Express were very helpful and had their driver take us to Gateway Center. It all worked out. Overall, I have to say the stay and service we received from Courtyard was outstanding.

Flint's airport is so much smaller than Detroit Metro and so much easier to navigate. Check-in at the airport was less crowded and quicker. When I fly out of Flint again I will definately stay at the Courtyard. Maybe next time, we will get there early enough to use the pool.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fixitman
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Stayed one night and left the car while on vacation. Took the shuttle too/from the airport. Great Bed, Great Service, Good Price. The Room was spotless and the open areas were very clean. Did not test the pool or exercise room. The bed was great and I slept like a baby!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hockeyref2
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I got this room on Priceline for $42 as a pre-flight room. The room was very nice. Bed was super comfortable. We were meeting a friend for dinner, and the restaurant ended up being across Commerce Drive (behind the spa) so we could have walked. Everyone we dealt with at this hotel was very nice and helpful. I wasn't interested in the park & fly, but they do offer one. I just wanted a room to stay in the night before our flight. It was only about 5 minutes to the airport. Room was quiet. I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple