Rodeway Inn Airport
$109
Hampton.com
$103
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$150
$69
$103
$97
BestWestern.com
$45
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Nastiest motel ever. We checked in and after reserving room and being told there was a hottub, surprise no hottub. This by far the most pleasant experience. We got int our room and pulled down the bed cover to discover blood all over the sheets. We were moved and pulled back the cover, and surprise someones stinky old sock. Moved to a third room, and moved the coffe pot, only to watch giant roaches run from under it. The front desk clerk was rude, and the manager invisable. We stayed under 2 hours and ran away screaming in horrer.BEWARE OF THIS DIVE.
BLOOD ON THE ALREADY NASTY BEDS, COCKROACHES MAKING THIERSELVES AT HOME, AND NASTY BATS WORKING UP FRONT. PLEASE NEVER, EVER CONSIDER STAYING AT THIS PLACE. YOUR HEALTH IS AT STAKE HERE. SHUT THIS DUMP DOWN BEFORE SOMEONE GETS REALLY ILL!!!!!

Room Tip: Just say no, and don't go through this aweful place. Spend the extra and be safe. Plain disgusting motel!!!!!!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Arte K
Reviewed September 13, 2012

i sleep during the day so i didnt think this place was going to be all that quite, but it was right next to where i needed to be, so i got it anyways. it actually ended up being very quite with the ac going during the day, and the rooms where cleanish, but i did look at the pool and it was pretty dirty. i got a good deal on the place so i cant say too much bad on it, but then again it was my money i spent so i would have loved a clean place. the staff was so-so, seemed like that new i was coming to complain when they saw me after i checked in. the shower was hot but stained, not the best thats for sure. my toilet worked fine and the beds were actually nice. i would stay here again since i dont swim anyways, but looking at the other comments i might have to think again. i didnt eat breakfast here so no comment there. i stayed here in april of 2011.

Room Tip: check the pool before you even get dressed for it
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We stayed at the Sleep Inn as we headed north to Mackinaw from Detroit. It was on the weekend. The hotel was totally filled. As a result it was a very noisy and crowded sleepover. There is a need for some improvement in the rooms. The bathroom and linens need an upgrading. The bathroom fan sounds like a helicopter! Breakfast time takes place in a small crowded room. Noisy confusion!
There is a huge parking lot. The pool/hot tub area needs a good cleaning.Not very relaxing environment in that room.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We were traveling thru and decided to stay and this hotel so our kids could swim and we could relax. This never happened. We ended up leaving 15 minutes after we checked in. The pool was filthy, the toilet wouldnt flush, the sink had a big crack in it and the bed sheets were not changed (pubic hair on the sheets). We left and were told we were gonna get a refund check in the mail but never did and still haven't received it. I've left numerous messages with the manager (PK) but he never calls me back. Next time I'm driving by, I wont be staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank BillyBrighton_MI
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I have stayed here before, and it was an alright stay nothing great but nothing horrible. It is a good deal and cheaper then most of the hotels, but now I see why. I reserved a room, and my first room looked like it hadn't been cleaned. So I went back, and they found me a next door room. This room was cleaned, but a few of the pillows didn't have pillow cases on it. The third room was finally clean and good to go. However, the internet didn't work in this room at all which was not too good. The bed was horrible, you could see how the middle was sunk in before I even got on the bed. Unfortunately this was the last time I would be staying in this hotel, I have stayed before but not anymore until they upgrade a lot. I stay in many many hotels (100 per year) and as you can see from all of my other reviews, this stay was by far the worst one I had. The only one positive was the good service I received when the front desk person was friendly and did her best to find me a clean room.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business