Super 8 Flint Miller Rd/Airport
$88
BestWestern.com
$45
$39
All reviewsan average hotelinternet connectionbreakfast bardanishmillerhighway
Reviewed October 6, 2012

excellant in every way from staff to comfort rooms are excellant great parking great location
near resturants and malls

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super803305, Public Relations Manager at Super 8 Flint Miller Rd/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Good price friendly staff decent location even though room was non smoking it still smelled of smoke. Room had recently been updated but not the bathroom. Microwave in room didn't work lthough there is one in the main lobby

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8flintmi, Webmaster at Super 8 Flint Miller Rd/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Super 8 Flint / Bishop Airport for your recent stay in our area. Thank you for telling us that you found the staff to be very friendly. I would have expected nothing less from them, but it is always nice to hear.

Staff was informed of the nice comment you made about them and received our commendation.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Super 8 Flint / Bishop Airport. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Took the good website reviews and gave it a chance. Drove 10 hours and hoping to get a good night sleep before continuing the next day to our destination, booked ahead for strict non smoking room due allergy, even mentioned it again at the front desk upon checking in. Room light switch didn't turn any lights in the room except the desk lamp. And one of the lamp switches was broken. Advised the front desk but was told nothing can be done. My husband tried to figure out something, pulled all the wires hidden behind the bed, and found out none was plugged. Plugged it together and it worked. Receptionist came by and showed her what we did, showed her diet stains on bedside table, only to be told it's just stains and no electrician can come to help. I took the liberty to wipe off both bedside tables, desk and fridge and microwave tops. Plus, the toilet rim and seat, which didn't look clean. Was hoping to use the miceowave but dial was missing and so it didnt work.The sheets and pillow covers seemed like someone else had used it and was not changed. I know what fresh sheets is like. Aircondition unit was so loud that kept us awake, so over all sleepless night. Upon checking out, mentioned it again to the morning receptionist. Nothing was offered to compensate us or refund us. Very disappointing and even for $45.00, it's a lot of money for a night. Got to our destination the following day after another 5 hours and discovered my sleeping clothes smell like smoke. No wonder I got ahead a he and sore throat. The receptionist obviously didn't take me seriously about my allergy. I wish motels like this should really pay attention to the QUALITY of their service and accommodations. If they can't accommodate us with our request they should say so. It could have brought some bad results for all they know. They always tell their customer that their goal is to exceed ones expections to make their stay a pleasant and comfortable one. Not in this case. NEVER AGAIN.

Room Tip: Not all good reviews are good. There's no positive feedback I could give you at the moment. Disappointing stay is all I could say.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
super8flintmi, Webmaster at Super 8 Flint Miller Rd/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

Dear Guest,

• Maintenance was informed of the light switch, Micro wave, Air Condition in the room assigned to you and instructed to see to the necessary repairs or replaced.

• Staff members received additional training in the courteous way in which they are to treat our valued guests.

• Maintenance was informed of the smoke smell you reported in the room and instructed to see what could be done to eliminate it.

I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at Super 8 Flint / Bishop Airport. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Thankfully my GPS found it, there was no highway sign and the usual towering yellow 8 was hidden behind trees. Still we got there. Initially I was concerned as the hall carpeting was really not very clean looking however the rooms proved to be good, clean and large. The beds were very comfortable. They are close to all of the fast food places and many restaurants . The staff both night and morning were very helpful and nice. The rate was very reasonable. CAA/AAA discount or Military.

Room Tip: Program this one into your GPS or you will miss it. Don't forget to show your cards.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Thanks for Positive Review on our Flint Super 8 Property.
Thanks for letting us know about the Hallways Cleanness. All issues have been passed along to housekeeping and Management for Correction

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I am in hotels 5 nights out of 7 and this is the best experience I have had in a long time. The staff was excellent; the young lady that worked during the night was wonderful she even recommended a few very nice restaurants and printed out directions to the one I wanted. She went the extra mile and really went above and beyond my expectations. Not only was the staff great but I was surprised on how nice the rooms were and all that came with the price. The wi-fi worked wonderfully, breakfast was great and I even got free HBO. Whenever I am near this location they will definitely be getting my business!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business