Hometown Inn (Flint)
$69
$45
$103
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 2, 2010

I will agree, the price is great....but not enough to warrant my return. The desk was still dirty; the wallpaper was peeling at the seams; not to mention the holes in the walls. The only good thing, was the tv and the internet connection.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank lordduelist
Reviewed November 4, 2009

I stayed at this place while I was traveling, this is the best stay i've had in awhile for such a low price. The rooms were clean and since my previous stay i've noticed a great improvement in breakfast with a good selection of continental breakfast foods! Although the pool was closed in November I still had a great stay, felt safe & would definitely stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed December 28, 2005

I paid $40 for a family of 4 with a complimentary continental breakfast and a free copy of USA Today. The room has a good size with 2 double beds. The bathroom walls have water marks and the toilet flushes automatically every 30 seconds. I finally had to shut off the valve in order to get some sleep. My first impression was bad in that a hobo was looking for food in each garbage can outside. My image of HOJO is a multi-storied hotel with interior corridors. This HOJO is a typical motel with ground floor rooms only. Flint was just a stop-over for us, and definitely it has nothing to offer tourists.

• Stayed: December 2005
3  Thank Trip_Review_DN
Reviewed August 23, 2005

This place is a dump. Moldy, unclean bathroom, the room smelled awful when we entered. The bed was hard as a rock. I won't be going back.

5  Thank JohnTravels