“This place has been closed for 2 years!”
Review of Best Inn Flint

Best Inn Flint
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Flint
Best Inn Flint
Ranked #16 of 17 Hotels in Flint
Burton, Michigan
“This place has been closed for 2 years!”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Don't bother trying to make a reservation here. The leftovers from the old Howard Johnson Motor Inn are all gone. Even the guest rooms have been pillaged and left for homeless people to find shelter from the weather.

Room Tip: Go to an establishment that is still open!
Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank TyB927

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
michigan
Reviewed January 14, 2010

We stayed here after being screwed over at the down the road's Super 8 location. Where do I begin? This motel was way out dated. It was a sad little structure stuck back about a quarter mile off the main road. Upon arriving, seeing the smiling front desk clerk was a surprise, maybe shocking. I wouldn't expect her to work in such a place. She unlocked the doors to let us in - I couldn't blame her. This place was creepy. A moment later, a funny looking little guy came in carrying a wrench. He smiled and said hello. The clerk introduced him as Jack, the resident maintenance man. Both seemed nice. Jack showed us to our room down the hall. It was a throw back to the 70s. We checked out early the next morning and the same clerk was STILL THERE! I can't remember her name but I think it was Laurie (not sure). I hope she finds a new job because she seems to be wasting her potential in a place like this. I wouldn't stay here if I were you but for less than $50 a night, you get for what you pay for.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
5 Thank nbiloreal

Travelers are raving about these Flint hotels

ST THOMAS
Reviewed November 17, 2008

Best Inns of America, Flint Michigan. My husband and I were going for a shopping spree at Birch Run. Due to Deer Widows' Weekend, we could not get a hotel there. The next closest spot was Flint. Thank the Lord for our GPS, because it kept saying we had arrived at our destination, but we couldn't see anything, but a vacant lot. Finally I could make out a motel-shaped building, but it had no sign, but it was the Best Inns of America. The rooms were clean, but needed a lot of updating. The view out of the window was like a bad street seen in a gang war film. Breakfast consisted of some bagels and donuts. No one else was there. We couldn't get out of there, fast enough. Do not go there, you may never return.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — It was a dark, vast hole, that needed a makeover.
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled as a couple