“best steakhouse on the west side of flint!”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #189 of 351 Restaurants in Flint
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed May 17, 2013

best steakhouse on the west side of flint! was pretty busy and a little slow but the food was great love there little rolls very good... will be back i think they could use a few more workers to speed up thier system...

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Visit: 04/07/2013 5pm
I will just lay it out there as I did for the manager at a recent visit. I have never had a steak that was not full of fat and gristle. The steaks are seldom cooked correctly either being over cooked or under cooked, no consistency. In a group of 8 (our usual gang of friends), there is always one of us that does not get our order timely because they messed something up. The non-steak food is average at best. They are often out of food as we have been told multiple times that they could not produce or order (fries, ranch dressing, T-Bone steak).

I had to inform the manager that the bathrooms were a mess. There was "crap" encrusted on the toilets from what appears to be multiple days use. The grime on the sinks were so thick it was obvious they had not been cleaned in days. Do I even mention the bathroom floors and urinal...., the smell.. ?

Understanding that this establishment allows patrons to throw their peanut shells on the floor I expect the floor to appear messy, but I could not get traction on some of the flooring throughout the restaurant. This was because they had not cleaned up after messy tables (most likely kids) in what appeared to be a very long time. The floor had this grease/grime build up that makes me gag when thinking about walking on it. I attached a photo of what I am talking about. I am convinced that the health department would have shut the place down for what I witnessed. In complete transparency and honesty, it has not always been this dirty, it is usual "ok" but maybe there has been a manager change or something and cleaning is no longer a priority? In the photo you will notice the old food, not just peanut husks. I didnt even get in the photo multiple mutilated chicken fingers. It was sick!

I refuse to go back but my friends keep dragging me in there because it is convenient.

3  Thank Greg C
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

So we had lunch here because we enjoy the food and the peanuts is a cute twist to the steakhouse experience. The wait was about fifteen minutes and then we got in and sat down. I ordered the chopped sirlion and it was cooked well and the steak, mashed potatoes, and mac n cheese were all hot when it came out which was nice because I've had bad luck with that lately. Overall good experience the waitress was very helpful but didn't check in on us often. Well definitely come back forthe good food and a reasonable rate.

1  Thank TravelingCode
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Great food great people all around a great place to eat. they give peanuts and like old time saloons you throw the shells on the floor

1  Thank Nicole P
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I went with my boyfriends family to dinner. Everything was fine we placed our orders and the server went on her way. She can back about 10 minutes latter and told 4 of us that they were out of the food we ordered we all selected different items. All of our food cam out except one persons food in our party the server apologized and told her that they were out of what she ordered as well. So she ordered the half chicken dinner. The entire party finished our meals and boxes up our food by the time her food arrived. At this point she did not even want to eat she just boxed it up and took it home. The manager came over at one point and apologized and offered her a discount (I thought her meal should have been free at that point) and stated that he would personally make sure her food was prepared and bring it out himself as quick as he could to the table needless to say we never saw the manager again. We used to be frequent diners now we will never go back.

1  Thank colleen m

Been to Logan's Roadhouse? Share your experiences!