“The Future of Pizza!”

Jet's Pizza
Ranked #64 of 347 Restaurants in Flint
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I recently went on a weekend trip to see a Michigan State college football game (go green!). While I was there I checked out Jet's Pizza. Wow was that awesome! Deep dish square pizza with fantastic mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. They call their pizza sauce 'Jet Fuel'! Jet's Pizza is a Michigan based chain. If you have the opportunity, I definitely recommend it!

You can look up Jet's Pizza online and see their YouTube video.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

haven't visited this one but we have one close to home. On my speed dial because we like the subs and various salads for last minute meals

Reviewed October 6, 2011

My Wife LOVES Jets pizza. The Jet 10 pizza (with 10 toppings), to be exact. I gotta say I like it a lot... but come on... we gotta get in the car and drive a few miles to go get some. I can literally walk down the street and get Dominos.... but NOOOO... she's gotta satisfy her Jets craving. But honey, gas is SOOO EXPENSIVE. Oh, alright, I like it enough I'll give in and get the Jets pizza.

Reviewed May 16, 2010

Try the deep dish and you will not be disappointed. It's so amazingly delicious and such a good deal.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Grand Blanc, Michigan
Reviewed January 31, 2008

Great pizza and terrific service!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Jet's Pizza? Share your experiences!