“They truely are wonderful donuts!”
Review of Donna's Donuts

Donna's Donuts
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Flint
Michigan
“They truely are wonderful donuts!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I used to hear everyone make a fuss over these donuts - after I finally tried them, I have to admit...they are unbelievably delicious.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank ajm2008

grand blanc
“another area institution”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

everyone in this area knows that Donna's Donuts is THE place to go for donuts. I have never spoken to a person from this area who hasn't mentioned this as their favorite donut place. it's fun to go in and see all the senior citizens gathering around for their coffee and donuts every morning. it is truly an old-style donut shop, with wood-paneled walls and a few homemade crafts for sale. the donuts are made in the back of the shop and are to die for. its just a small shop on bristol rd. in flint twp. and would be easy to miss. personal favorite is the chocolate covered cream stick, with yummy vanilla cream in every bite, not hit and miss like most places.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank denisegb
Lansing, Michigan
“I would go to war for these donuts”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I enjoy donuts. I eat them whenever I can.

But not until recently have I been exposed to this little gem.

I have not found a better donut out there. And they have so many varieties at Donna's. We first experienced this place when our friends had us over for brunch and bought a dozen of these. They purchased a wide array of flavors and not one of them were a disappointment.

A month or so later, I happened to be in Flint for work and stopped off at Donna's to pick up a dozen donuts - which was very reasonably priced.

Some of the ones I recommend:

PB & J
Apple filled
Vanilla Cream
Blueberry

Actually, they are all good. You cannot go wrong with any of them.

Be careful though, it is easy to drive right by, it is a small shop. But you will not regret going here.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Spartan55
Swartz Creek, Michigan
“Gotta have the nutty donuts”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

This place has the best donuts ANYWHERE....This is also a good time of the year to get the pumpkin donuts

• Visited September 2012
Danville, Illinois
“Pretty good donuts”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We were passing by Donna's during a recent trip and, based on TA reviews, we decided to stop. While they are not the most awesome donuts I've ever had, they are very good. The person who waited on us mentioned that their specialty is "nut" donuts and they were really good. The cake donuts were probably the lightest, fluffiest cake donuts I've tasted. I liked their icing but it was almost too rich.

• Visited July 2012

Been to Donna's Donuts? Share your experiences!