“Best Chinese food in the area - Excellent Service”

Canton Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #56 of 355 Restaurants in Flint
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 14, 2012

How sad that we live near Swartz Creek! We just don't get over to this side of town very often anymore for our favorite Chinese dishes. Husband orders General Tsao's chicken and the kitchen is able to customize the "heat" level nicely. I enjoy their chicken subgum loaded with vegetables and delicious, flavorful white meat chicken. By comparison to other chinese restaurant offerings, our dishes were loaded with a wide variety of vegetables - and I don't mean just celery. Usually other places use pea pods very sparingly, but not here. Great value - always food left over, and excellent friendly service.

Reviewed September 28, 2010

I love "Chinese Food". Or at least the americanized version of Chinese food. I would probably eat it 7 days a week if my wife (or my heart) could handle it. Canton Chinese Restaurant has the best Chinese food I've found in the area. The portions are absolutely ridiculous. One dinner will easily feed two people (even if one of them is as "big-boned" as I am). I usually do take out since the place is so close to my house, but I've dined in before and the portions are just as huge. The service is pretty typical of a Chinese Restaurant, as is the atmosphere, but the prices are extremely reasonable (especially considering the portions). If you're in the mood for Chinese Food, this is the place to go.