“Love the Sequoia lounge!”

Redwood Steakhouse & Brewery
Ranked #3 of 345 Restaurants in Flint
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
fostoria MI
“Love the Sequoia lounge!”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Been to the restaurant several times, but visited the lounge for the first time to see Rachelle Rae and the Banned, they were awesome! They have a huge bar that serves micro brews. You cannot get any domestic beers. All table and chair sitting. They have a open spot where people could dance. Only bad part is they have a one person bathroom for each the mens and womens restroom, so waiting in line happened on occasion. You can order dinner in the lounge also. No one was dressed up, so casual dress is fine.

• Visited August 2014

Louisville, Kentucky
“This is a "must go to" place”
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

We flew out of Flint and stayed at a nearby hotel.
We were starved from traveling and thankfully this place was recommended to us by the hotel ( tip: you get 10%off your bill if you show your room key)

The food- outstanding.
I had the Mac and cheese and it was one of the best I've had.
The microbrews - Loved them.
Our waitress was knowledgable and so nice. She helped us choose our beers based on what we normally drink.
The atmosphere was casual and fun.
Our experience was so great that we went back to this restaurant/bar when we flew back into flint.

Loved it!!

New Mexico
“Expensive and loud”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

The food is good enough... but this place is LOUD. I prefer a place where I can enjoy my food and not feel like I'm in a slightly upgraded cafeteria.

Visited July 2014
michigan
“Great restaurant.”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Excellent restaurant.

Atmosphere was nice, open kitchen, good service and friendly staff. The food was amazing. I ordered an 8 oz filet and added wild mushrooms and it was perfectly prepared medium rare and flavorful. ALL the food was fantastic and everyone in our group agreed.

The prices are high, BUT, you get a great meal and I'm sure there were probably some lower priced sandwiches and things, if you don't want a high end steak or fish type meal. Didn't have a pizza here, but they looked good and one of our groups loved them.

Highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited August 2014
Dallas
“Pot Roast Quesedillas”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch on a business trip and stayed at the Marriott. Im a huge fan had the Pot Roast Quesedillas and I was impressed. If im ever in town again I will stop here again.

1 Thank cfreeze00