“Don't waste your time”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
“Don't waste your time”
Reviewed March 1, 2011

Food was horrible, tables and floor were dirty. I will never waste my time with this place again. Not real sure what people rave about because nothing tasted authentic.

Flint, Michigan
“Horrible!”
Reviewed June 29, 2010

If you're looking for authentic Mexican cuisine, please do not go here. I weep for the people who go here and think that this is what Mexican food should taste like. Everything tasted like it was fresh out of a can, nothing seemed fresh-made at all. I could go on, but personally I would prefer to forget the entire experience, except to warn people about this place. It is truly the most disgusting food I have ever had the displeasure to eat.

Been to La Familia Morales? Share your experiences!