“Good Soup and Salad”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 27, 2012

This is my place of choice if I am in need of a salad and comfort soups. The soup choices are a good variety so my husband and I can always get our favorites.

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed October 5, 2012

It was just average
, no as it is hard to say 100 characters when the food was average and the service was slow and food luke warm

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Olive Garden advertises about some of their chefs learning to cook in Italy. I don't think mine had done so. The waitress was very nice and very competent, but what she served was nothing special. The bread sticks and salad were the best part of the meal.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

The atmosphere was very pleasant; prices for spaghetti were a bit high; slow service - it seemed forever before we were served or even before someone gave us a menu to look at.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

My wife and I had two very good meals with a drink each for $40. We thought it was very good value and we had an excellent server. It must have a good reputation as he place was packed when we went in at 8:30 PM.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!