“Good Value and Quality”

Dining options: Reservations
Kincardine, Ontario
“Good Value and Quality”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

My wife and I had two very good meals with a drink each for $40. We thought it was very good value and we had an excellent server. It must have a good reputation as he place was packed when we went in at 8:30 PM.

Visited May 2012

Flushing, Michigan, United States
“Italian food”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Lots of salad and bread sticks. Lots of choices of ways to enjoy pasta. Plentyful and reasonably priced.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Ginger F
Flint, Michigan
“Getting a little pricey for what you receive”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

I used to feel that Olive Garden was a great place to patronize. Now, I leave feeling like I have overpaid. The food is still good, but the prices have been increased to the point that I feel like I am not getting my money's worth.

Visited February 2012
Grand Blanc, Michigan, United States
“Yummy!”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Yummy, average priced food. Don't get me wrong, it's not real Italian food, but it sure is yummy. It's also not "fancy" ... I am sick of people referring to the Olive Garden as "fancy." But the food is good lol

Visited January 2012
Flint, mi
“The Italian Standard”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Olive Garden is a chain restaurant run by the huge Darden Group. This restaurant chain sets the standard, by which, you can compare other Italian food restaurants. This particular location can get very busy on weekends when traveling is heavy on I-75. If you find yourself wanting Italian food during these peak times, there are a few great alternative options nearby. Toward the Miller road and I-75 interchange, there is Italia Gardens (a local chain restaurant), also Salvadore Scallopini (a local Michigan chain). Ruggero's, a local favorite, is about three miles away to the north west, on Linden road.

By suggesting the alternative options, I'm NOT suggesting that the food is bad at the Olive Garden... it is good... but it's also good to explore outside the zone of familiarity and find something new.

• Visited October 2011