“Great Burgers!”

Freakin' Unbelievable Burgers
Ranked #18 of 351 Restaurants in Flint
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Gourmet Burgers • Veggie Burgers • 40+ Toppings • Craft Beer • Frozen Custard • Chicken Tenders • Salads • Certified Angus Beef • Gluten-free buns •
Reviewed June 20, 2014

We tried this place on a whim, glad we did! Great burgers and you can get beer here too! Will go back again when looking for something quick and good! Service was lacking but we didn't expect the service to be all that great since it has that feel of fast food. If they invested in better wait staff I think this place would be busy all the time! I gave 5 stars simply for the food not service!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I just love their hamburgers and they have the best fries in town. I also like their fried pickles. Sometimes I feel like having a salad and their Southwestern salad is wonderful (I have them add grilled chicken to it for an added $2.00)

1  Thank hideandsheep
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I do not eat beef, and was highly impressed with the tasty turkey burgers. The sauce and toppings are delicious. The prices are low. The place is clean.

1  Thank Tom B
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We loved eating at Freakin Unbelievable Burgers. It lived up to the name. Tasty gourmet burgers. What more can I say!

1  Thank RevGlenn
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

The place LOOKED appealing. However, the burger left much to be desired. The "brioche" bun did not taste fresh. it was dry. The beef patty was not juicy nor was it flavorful. I will not be back.

2  Thank Mark S

Been to Freakin' Unbelievable Burgers? Share your experiences!