“Good stay!”

Red Roof Inn Flint - Bishop Airport
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Flint
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Having driven all the way from Cleveland today, we decided to drive past Ann Arbour and find a hotel here for the night. After searching in our coupon book, I found this place for only $50 for the night so we decided to try it. Friendly welcome and check in. The room was basic but clean and comfortable. When I realized I had bought a bottle of wine that needed a corkscrew, my husband went to see the lady at the front desk and she opened it for us, a nice extra service. This was a great bargain, good service and a pleasant experience. Would recommend if you're in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Jeff C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Flint - Bishop Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Thank you so much for the postive review and for recognizing how hard the staff works to take care of our guests. I hope to see you back here again soon!

Regards,

810-733-1660

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I normally stay at hotels vs. motels but wanted to save some money for our group trip to Michigan. I thought the room was clean and adequate for the price. Would recommend if you are looking for a bargain. I did base my choice on reading reviews on TripAdvisor for this property and found them to be true.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tiki63
Jeff C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Flint - Bishop Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a favorable review for Red Roof Inn Flint Bishop Airport. Compared to the other hotels in the area, we offer the best value for the price in the economy lodging market. Thank you for recognizing the cleanliness of your room. The housekeeping staff works hard to take care of our guests, and I will certainly share your comments with them. I hope to see you back again!

810.733.1660

Reviewed June 23, 2013

The physical structure is well worn, hard use and extensive wear and tear. Plumbing is hard to escape, any water running above will sound loudly in lower units. There are alternatives nearby. Location is good and Bob Evans is nearby.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Jeff C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Flint - Bishop Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Thank you for submitting your comments on TripAdvisor. I'm sorry that your stay was unpleasantly noisy while you were here. I hope you will give us another opportunity to accomodate you in the future.

810.733.1660

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Booked a room at the Red Roof - FLint, even though I had seen some less than stellar reviews online... I was pleasantly surprised after I took a chance and stayed there... The rate was reasonable, the bed was comfortable and there was a nice flat screen tv... the location is central (next to I-75 and close to I-69 and Bishop International Airport).

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Jeff C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Flint - Bishop Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thank you for giving Red Roof Inn Flint a chance to provide you with your lodging needs. As you know, online reviews are an important factor in determining where people choose to stay for the night, so my staff and I appreciate you taking time out of your day to do so. Thanks, and I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

This is a nice hotel the rooms were pretty clean the beds were comfy. The tv in our room was a big flat screen but the downside was they didn't have a good selection of channels mostly news and sports. And the internet was horrible it kept kicking me off even after I called the hotline and got patched in. Their vending machines seemed kind of expensive to me also. If were In the area again we might stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013

Thank you for the informative review. I am sorry you had problems with our WiFi signal. I know how frustrating it can be to continue getting knocked off the internet. Your feedback regarding our TV channels is great for Red Roof Inn to hear, as we are always looking for ways to enhance our guest experience. Your comments are important to us, and we hope hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Booked two rooms - both were basic, but clean and comfortable.. Good location, near to lots of eating places, and there was a restaurant and a Starbucks next to the property. There was a pleasant lady on the check in desk.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Jeff C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Flint - Bishop Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

My staff and I appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to write a positive review of Red Roof Inn Flint. We strive to provide our guests with a clean room and a fair price. Next time you're in the Flint area, I'm sure you will choose Red Roof again. We'll see you then!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I have been using this hotel for years, when I work in this area and you can't go wrong for the price. I call Jillian, she holds a room, for a great weekly rate and No Hassle! I use my redi card, that gets me a free stay, anywhere I choose, nationwide, for one night, any room. The rooms are cleaned every day, quiet area and great Italian food, within walking distance. Easy access to the highways and a mall just up the street.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank RoadDogCincinnati
Jeff C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Flint - Bishop Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful review on TripAdvisor! It's good to hear that you have such a great experience when you visit the Red Roof Inn Flint. I have shared your comments with the entire staff (especially Jillian, of course), and I hope to see you again on your next visit to Flint.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Flint
Baymont Inn & Suites Flint
3 mi away
Holiday Inn Flint
Holiday Inn Flint
#5 of 17 in Flint

Been to Red Roof Inn Flint - Bishop Airport? Share your experiences!