“Price is Right, Great Location, Clean Rooms!”

Red Roof Inn Flint - Bishop Airport
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Flint
Cincinnati
“Price is Right, Great Location, Clean Rooms!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I have been using this hotel for years, when I work in this area and you can't go wrong for the price. I call Jillian, she holds a room, for a great weekly rate and No Hassle! I use my redi card, that gets me a free stay, anywhere I choose, nationwide, for one night, any room. The rooms are cleaned every day, quiet area and great Italian food, within walking distance. Easy access to the highways and a mall just up the street.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank RoadDogCincinnati
Jeff C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Flint - Bishop Airport, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful review on TripAdvisor! It's good to hear that you have such a great experience when you visit the Red Roof Inn Flint. I have shared your comments with the entire staff (especially Jillian, of course), and I hope to see you again on your next visit to Flint.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Freeland, Michigan
Reviewed April 18, 2013

My husband and I stayed here the 11th of April. We are not from Flint and traveled from about an hour away, in which a friend of ours recommended this motel to us based on the advertised price of $39.99 per night. When we arrived, the pregnant girl at the front desk told us they had just experienced a fire and the rooms for the price of $39.99 were not available. She stated the only rooms they had would be $59.99. My husband complained that the fire was not our fault. We felt we should have only been charged the advertised price which she would not honor. We were not familar with the area, it was late so we regretfully paid for the room anyway. Then as we left our room a cpl times the damn door wouldn't lock...yeah just what we needed to over pay for a room and on top of that have security issues also!!

Room Tip: Call ahead to make they will honor the advertised room rates so you don't experience what we did...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Jeff C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Flint - Bishop Airport, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for taking time to write a review about Red Roof Inn Flint. I am sorry we did not meet your expectations. The fire was contained to our maintenance office and didn't have any effect on our rates. The front desk staff should have provided a better explanation for you. I'm sorry I wasn't able to meet with you personally. Safety and Security is very important to me as well, so I hope you reported the door issue upon checkout so it could be repaired immediately. I hope you choose to stay with us again in the future.

Travelers are raving about these Flint hotels

Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stayed at this property in early April, 2013. Very good price/value. Very friendly staff both at check in and check out. Due to noise from Miller Road, ask for a room on the back side of Bldg # 1 or any room in Bldg # 2. Excellent choice for a quick overnight stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for the positive review. The front desk guest service representatives work hard to assure our guests are well taken care of. Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge them. I hope to see you back again soon!
Warren, MI
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Stayed here as part of a shopping trip to Birch Run with my wife. The staff was very friendly, and the room was clean comfortable, with a large King sized bed and big, flat screen television. In room, coffee, a microwave and refrigerator were also in the room. There is plenty of nice dining nearby, and it's close to the Interstate, but road noise was not a problem.

This location has recently updated its rooms and they are very nice. It's great that Red Roof allows pets without an additional fee, and our dog was confortable as well.

You can't do better for the value or convenience in Flint.

Room Tip: If you need it, you can request an ADA accessible room. It helped my wife who has a knee problem.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Jeff C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Flint - Bishop Airport, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Thank you for taking time to write a review. I'm happy to hear that you, your wife and your dog enjoyed staying at Red Roof Inn Flint. Thank you for noticing the upgrades we have done to our rooms recently. I look forward to seeing you back here on your next shopping trip to Birch Run.
Wheatley, Canada
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We started staying here when we traveled with our dog as they welcome pets. Now that he's gone, we have continued staying here on our trips to Birch Run and Frankenmuth. It's about a 20 minute drive.
In Flint, it's convenient for shopping and restaurants.
The rooms have been updated recently, and are comfortable and clean. We can stay for two nights for the same cost of one night at places in Birch Run or Frankenmuth. Also, the staff is friendly and helpful. A comfortable place to stay if you'd rather spend your cash on shopping.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Jeff C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Flint - Bishop Airport, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you for the positve review! Red Roof Inn as a chain offers excellent value, as we have clean comfortable rooms at affordable rates. We are so close to Birch Run and Frankenmuth that it makes sense for the savvy shopper to stay with us!

We are looking foward to seeing you again!
Mount Morris, Michigan
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I regularly stay at this particular location due to requiring some medical treatment at McLaren Hospital nearby. Sometimes both checking in & out can be very trying & exhausting because of the severe symptoms of my medical condition. For example, I can experience extreme shaking in my hands making even the simplest tasks difficult. I stayed there this past Friday (01/18/13). The Manager is quite often present & always seems to have a deep smile & encouraging word. He has now begun to recognize me as a "regular" & went out of his way to speak directly to me & offer any assistance that I might need. I was checking in right at Noon so the ADA room I had requested had not been cleaned yet but both the Manager & Desk Clerk reassured me that there was another accessible room that I could be transferred to. I speak often to numerous consumers during which I sing the praises of Red Roof Inns throughout the country but especially the FANTASTIC service I receive at the Flint Bishop Airport Inn. Job Well Done To All The Staff
Ron Lemmon, A grateful guest!

Room Tip: They are all excellent especially the newly refurbished ADA Room (128) with roll-in shower
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Jeff C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Flint - Bishop Airport, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Mr. Lemmon -

Thank you so much for recognizing our efforts at Red Roof Inn Flint. I am grateful that you choose to stay with us and look foward to seeing you again soon!
Elyria, Ohio
Reviewed December 21, 2012

At check in I have never been treated with such detail and friendliness. He inquired about what we may need for our stay from ice to a place to eat. He let us know that some restaurants offered discounts for staying at Red Roof. In all an excellent experience!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Jeff C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Flint - Bishop Airport, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you for the feedback regarding your stay at Red Roof Inn Flint. I'm pleased and proud to hear that you had such a positive experience. Please come back and see us again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Flint
BEST WESTERN Flint Airport Inn & Suites
Baymont Inn & Suites Flint
Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc
Holiday Inn Flint
Holiday Inn Flint
#5 of 17 in Flint
Wingate By Wyndham Flint / Grand Blanc
Courtyard Flint Grand Blanc

Been to Red Roof Inn Flint - Bishop Airport? Share your experiences!