“loved it loved it loved it”

Baymont Inn & Suites Flint
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Flint
Reviewed May 4, 2014

WE went down to Flint on a Saturday to send the night before we went to Las Vegas. The Baymont Inn in Flint was one of the best hotels we ever stay at the manager was Eli he and all his staff are the best they had no problem getting us anything we needed. Eli helped us get our boarding passes for our flight we were so happy that we stayed their when we also came back late on the following Saturday night from our trip. Also a wonderful spot because of the shopping around like Meijers and also White Castle with in 2 miles that made my husband very happy.

Room Tip: they were all good.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Flint

Reviewed April 27, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 22, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 12, 2014

We stayed for an overnight trip to visit family in the area, and once again, we were not disappointed. Dropped the kids off to spend the night with the grandparents and my husband and I got a night of alone time. The only problem I had with our room is that the bed was so comfortable that we both slept through breakfast time. Great value, respectful staff, and just an overall good experience. That is why I continue to come to this hotel. I love the fact that I can bring my dog, too. She needed a get away as well. I suggest this hotel to all of my friends and family. Great location. Restaurants and stores right outside the door. Only downfall is the service drive to get to the hotel. Needs quite a bit of attention. If you are thinking of staying here, I suggest you do. I hope my review is helpful. :)

Room Tip: We smoke so we asked for a room near the door on the first floor as to not make too much noise at ni...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Also consider these accommodations in or near Flint
BEST WESTERN Flint Airport Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc
Wingate By Wyndham Flint / Grand Blanc
Holiday Inn Flint
Holiday Inn Flint
#4 of 17 in Flint
Courtyard Flint Grand Blanc
Red Roof Inn Flint - Bishop Airport

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Flint? Share your experiences!