“Great staff but cleanliness lacking”

Baymont Inn & Suites Flint
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Flint

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Saint Helen, Michigan
Reviewed April 12, 2014

We stayed for an overnight trip to visit family in the area, and once again, we were not disappointed. Dropped the kids off to spend the night with the grandparents and my husband and I got a night of alone time. The only problem I had with our room is that the bed was so comfortable that we both slept through breakfast time. Great value, respectful staff, and just an overall good experience. That is why I continue to come to this hotel. I love the fact that I can bring my dog, too. She needed a get away as well. I suggest this hotel to all of my friends and family. Great location. Restaurants and stores right outside the door. Only downfall is the service drive to get to the hotel. Needs quite a bit of attention. If you are thinking of staying here, I suggest you do. I hope my review is helpful. :)

Room Tip: We smoke so we asked for a room near the door on the first floor as to not make too much noise at ni...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Flint hotels
Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc
BEST WESTERN Flint Airport Inn & Suites
Red Roof Inn Flint - Bishop Airport
Courtyard Flint Grand Blanc
Holiday Inn Flint
Holiday Inn Flint
#6 of 17 in Flint
Residence Inn Flint Grand Blanc

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Flint? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Flint

Property: Baymont Inn & Suites Flint
Address: 4160 Pier North Blvd, Flint, MI 48504-1386
Location: United States > Michigan > Flint
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Flint
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Flint 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Flint reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn Flint Hotel Flint