All reviews front desk beds were comfortable flint airport pool and jacuzzi van driver highly recommend this hotel convenient location off the highway the entire staff a wonderful stay early flight home away from home enjoyed my stay grand blanc breakfast bar great customer service waffles
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2019

This was my first time ever staying in a Best Western, it certainly won't be the last. Everything about this newly renovated hotel was great including the price. . Check in was easy the staff friendly and helpful, the room was spacious and clean the fridge, microwave, coffee maker, television everything worked as expected. I wasn't there long enough to use the pool but it looked great also. I had to leave for the airport before breakfast was served so i can't comment on that . Net time I have an early flight I'm coming back.

Reviewed March 18, 2019

The staff at check-in, the breakfast area, and during our stay was very helpful, friendly, and caring. The breakfast food was solid with a good selection. The location is right next to a McDonalds, Arbys, and Meijers, with easy access to I-475 and I-75. The rooms were clean and well cared for. While we were there a tornado hit 15 miles from the hotel and during the storm a member of the front desk staff was meeting guests at the door, informing them of the weather situation, and giving safety tips (like stay away from the windows). The only three issues we had resulted from other guests: a strong smell of marijuana in the hallway on our first night, a small child abandoned in the hallway at midnight that was crying and caused other guests to knock on all the bedroom doors trying to find the parents, and a couple that aren't familiar with the rule of letting people off the elevator before you try to muscle your way on the elevator. None of that being the hotel's fault of course. I recommend staying here and will again when I am in the area for my next business trip.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank wolverine331
Reviewed March 18, 2019

We need a place to stay because we were out of Power for a few days. You can tell the new owner has put a lot of money in making this a nice place to stay, Great place to stay and rates are good. We will be back..

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 25, 2019

The location and cost was great. Rooms and overall buliding was clean and comfortable. Staff professional and polite. Breakfast was great!! Great variety and hot foods served. The pool, jacuzzi, and sauna was awesome! The check in not so much it took them a hour and forty five mins to get my room ready after check in. Great Stay tho

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed February 23, 2019

very good service, But make sure you get info. on exactly how you will get back to hotel and car upon your return. Apparently the hotel shuttle driver stops at 11:00 pm if coming in later call hotel for a Taxi, We waited an hour because we were not told that info. Otherwise great place to stay, Will definitely stay again.

Date of stay: February 2019