“Glad I Discovered It!”
Review of Kabob City - CLOSED

Kabob City
Description: Kabob City is a Middle Eastern Restaurant in Flint, Michigan located in the Loncor Plaza just South of Corunna Rd.
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

This is a great place! The salad bar alone would be worth a trip! It had an outstanding selection of salads and dips. My parents had the chicken and beef kabobs, and I had the vegetarian grape leaves. All were excellent. Our waitress was incredibly friendly and very helpful. Overall, this was a terrific dining experience!

Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

The food here is wonderful! Had the chicken kabob. The Kabobs Express in the mall nearby is great too. More reasonably priced than similar places.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

The first time we went it was because we had a Living Social coupon for the dinner. It was for $30, with that we got a kabob platter, falafel, and bakalava. We had so much food, and it was so good. There was pita with garlic, and with the platter we got hummus too, plus we both got salads.
The platter came with several different kinds of meat, the steak was amazing, the shredded lamb was a little salty. There were also a few sauces that came with the meal, one was spicy and tasted like cilantro.
The service was pretty great, however the dining room was pretty empty.
We have been back several times after this first visit, and we have brought a few couples also, it is always great. And we always leave with several boxes from which we get several leftover meals afterwards.
You will be happy you gave this place a chance, the food is great, as is the service, and the leftovers are also wonderful.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

We ate here the night before flying out on vacation from Flint. We lived in Wales for 13 years and so like lamb and have eaten a lot of it. There were 3 adults and a 6yr old dining so we ordered 3 mains and the 6yrd old got a bit of all 3. Firstly they bring out some pittas and a garlic dipping sauce. When I say garlic I mean garlic, at first taste I must admit it was a little strong for me and I like garlic. However its one of those things you are drawn to and go back for more. In a few minutes you are loving it although anybody that has not eaten it may want to avoid you for a day or two.

One of the mians was just OK it was a lamb dish but a not a flavor we loved. One dish was the kofte kebabs and they were very good and one was the lamb shish kebabs. The last dish was excellent definately in the top 5 most tender lamb I have ever tasted, it just melted in the mouth. We would return here just for that dish alone and we are an hours drive away.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

This restaurant is a hidden gem that I am so glad I found! The food is delicious! I particularly like the grape leaves, hummous, meat platter and the value of the salad bar cannot be beat at $5.99! They also have really good soups. I have already visited this restaurant probably 10 times and have enjoyed my visit every time. In fact I am going there today! They also just opened another restaurant location in the Genesee Valley Food court.