“The servers suck!”

Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I'm very disappointed with my experience. My server Emily, was horrible and rude. Worst server I've ever had at a restaurant. My food came out sloppy and wrong, and the atmosphere was too loud. Please get some better servers in there that don't look like they hate the world.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

It was the only place recommended by our hotel staff and the food was horrible. The fish tasted like dirt and even the salad was subpar. Had three different waiters and the atmosphere was a tick above college bar. Will not go back

Reviewed September 24, 2013

We had our rehearsal dinner there and I cannot thank them enough! We had a whole back section of the restaurant and our own personal server. The menu selection for the dinner was great, everyone LOVED the food and the service was awesome. We literally felt like we were the only ones in the place and their prices were great! They even let us keep all the leftover food to take home.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Great place to eat. Prices are decent and the food is good.Have been during events in downtown Flint.Always fun and the work staff is very good at what they do. Have been many times since opening always good.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Large and a little noisy at times, Blackstone's nonetheless offers a variety of good things to eat and drink. Parking is close and the staff is, for the most part, helpful and attentive.