“Not bad”

Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Had lunch there a few weeks ago. It was nice. The food was good as was the atmosphere. Does not make me want to rush back or anything. I would say that if I were in the downtown area, this is the most likely place I would eat. I will not, however, make a special trip to eat there.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

The first time i ate here i got salmon and it was awesome. We had to sit at the bar because it was so busy, but it happens no big deal. So i wanted to go back and take my girlfriends.Again it was busy so we went over to check the bar for some chairs, as we were standing there a guy part of a wedding party started verbally assaulting an older woman! Swearing at her and grabbing himself. We were so disgusted, we told on him and left. I really hope that the management or whoever was in charge that night did something because who wants to hear that while they eat. Plus I thought it was a more classy place then that.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

Pub with better than average menu executed poorly. One meal served cold and sent back. Greasy fish n chips. Go for drinks, not food. If you want good food, go to Corked.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I can't recommend this restaurant higly enough. We had a cousin family reunion of sorts there (only 10 of us). They were prompt with our service, the food was EXCELLENT as well as the atmopshere, the staff was friendly & helpful, and the owner stopped by not only our table but everyones in the place to make sure we were enjoying our visit.... a GREAT personal touch! This location is an excellent choice for all occassions from couples, family, friends, or even for business.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Since it open it has been a great place to meet and gather for downtown Flint activities such as back to the bricks, etc. Great little place to meet and great friends from all around the Flint area.

Been to Blackstone's Pub & Grill? Share your experiences!