Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsgrand blanccomplimentary breakfastvery nice hotelking suitethe breakfast areanice breakfastgreat place to staystaff was friendlypool and hot tubexcellent stayroom was largeoatmealwould definitely stay here againeasy accessbed was comfortablefront desk staffclean rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 11, 2014

My name is antwood wiggins in I stay in chicago, I have never stayed in a place so friendly, clean and the rooms would take your breath away.every time I come in town they always take care of me and I have been there so much as soon as they pull up my info .they automatically remember me and I love that.the general manager Jeff is the best of all times , I can be on my last day to check out and ask for another day and him and his staff always come through for me....Thank u for being the best hotel in the world.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank chicago7928
FNTGB, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Dear chicago7928,

Mr. Wiggins, I truly appreciate your personalized comments. Good to hear from you!

We will always try to live up to your expectations. As our guest, you are surely #1 and we are proud to have a lasting impact on great customers like yourself who are raving fans. We appreciate your courteous endorsement!

Thank you for your past and future business. We will continue to work hard to earn it.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

If you are traveling to the Flint/Grand Blanc area of Michigan I highly recommend this hotel. Clean, convenient - right off I-23 & I-75, well appointed with amenities! Great for families or business travel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Robert M

Dear Robert M,

I really appreciate the great review and excellent comments. We strive for excellence and will continue to do so. With great feedback like this and return guests like you, we will push to be the very best of ambassadors for the Hampton Brand and Genesee County, MI.

Thank you very much for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Flint/Grand Blanc.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Clean Lobby, Friendly Staff, Helpful Staff, good breakfast, clean rooms, quiet and peaceful. I was greeted with a smile and in the morning very cheerful attitude. The only disappointment was there were no fresh baked cookies at this location.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I am thrilled you are happy with our staff and our facility!

I must admit, it is a bummer about the cookies. I apologize for that. But, we will keep on doing our best to make up for it in other areas like service and product quality. Thank you very much for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Flint/Grand Blanc.

Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is located in a nice area surrounded by lots of restaurant. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The room are a nice size. Free WiFi; Don't offers a lot of channels or don't have social hour. Breakfast is good, a nice variety of food to choose from.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank MsSexylady266

Dear MrsSexylady266,

I happy to hear you were satisfied with your room and our Wi-Fi!

I want to advise that additional HD channels will be added in the near future, I’m sure before the end of this year. If I can be of any further assistance do not hesitate to contact me for any reason.

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Flint/Grand Blanc.

Respectfully,

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Stayed here January 14th, 2014 and several times in the past but just now got around to doing a review. Very nice clean hotel with courteous staff. Comfortable rooms and beds. Flat screen HD tv's very nice. Nice pool area and close to numerous restaurants. Be sure and check out eh Redwood Lodge. Food and atmosphere are very good.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Tim F

Dear Tim F,

Thank you for your past and hopefully future business. I appreciate the kind feedback and will keep pushing so we are the best we can possibly be.

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Flint/Grand Blanc.

Kind regards,